I Miss You-Drew McIntyre

One of the hardest things to do while dating a WWE Superstar, is being away from them while they were on tour.

It had been about four months since Drew has been gone, and you missed him like crazy.

You text, zoom, whatever you have to do, but nothing beats him actually being there.

So, here you were, watching Raw as he comes out to attack Jinder and his men, and that's when it hits you that he won't be home for at least another few month's.

The tears begin to stream down your face, and you curl up with his favorite blanket on the couch.

About an hour later, your phone begins to ring and so you make yourself presentable so he can't tell you've been crying.

"Hello princess." He says into the phone, and it all comes crashing down at the sound of his voice. "Love, what's wrong?"

"Nothing major." You tell him, and he sighs into the phone. "I just really fucking miss you, Drew."

"I know princess. I miss you, too. Maybe I can get a couple days off and come home, yeah?"

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get in trouble."

"I'm sure, love. Now breathe for me alright? Need my pretty girl to be alive when I come see her yeah?"

You laugh at this, earning a small chuckle from him as well. "I suppose so."

"That's more like it. Now, tell me about your day."

**********

Drew managed to get his three days off, and was coming through that door at any second.

He didn't want you to know when he was coming. He wanted you to be surprised.

So, when you heard the key in the door, and saw him walk in with his suitcase, you ran up to him.

You jump into his arms, and he catches you. He stumbles backwards at the impact before wrapping his strong arms around you. "Hi, princess." He whispers, and you start to cry again. "Hey, none of that."

He sets you down on your feet, wiping your cheeks. He kisses your forehead, and you relax into his touch. "Come on, let's go up to bed."

You follow him up, and watch whatever channel you had it on TV while Drew unpacked his suitcase and crawled into bed with you.

He flicks off the light and you bury your face into his chest. "This right here is the best feeling in the world." Drew tells you, and it warms your heart. "I want it forever, princess."

"Me too." I tell him, and he sits up, grabbing both of your hands.

"I mean it." Drew says, and reaches over to his duffel bag on the floor. "I wanted this to be done somewhere elegant, and perfect for you but I don't think I can wait anymore."

You see it's a black velvet box, and your jaw drops. "Drew, shut the fuck up." You tell him in shock. He opens it, and displays the diamond ring.

"Love, you're my best friend. I was in a dark time in my life when you showed up. You're my light, and I love you so much. I don't want to wait anymore. I know what I want, and that's a future with you. So, will you do me the honor of being my wife? Will you marry me, princess?"

"Yes!" You yell, and he wipes away his own tears before taking the ring out, and sliding it on your finger. "It's perfect."

"Perfect ring for my perfect girl." He whispers before pressing a kiss to your lips. His hand gripping the back of your neck. "I'll love you forever, princess."

"I love you." You tell him, and he kisses you again. He pulls you on to his lap, and your hands on either side of your neck. "Fiance."

"Can't wait for that to turn into wife." He says, kissing you. "Can't wait to fuck my wife backstage, or bend my wife over the edge of the bed and fuck her like that too. Wrap my hand around my wife's throat." He says, and then does it. "But fiance will have to do for now."

With that he pushes you off of him, and moves to bend you over the edge of the bed. You were already soaked by his words, and so you decided to add a little to the fun.

"Just wait until you fuck a baby into me." You tell him, and he grabs you by your hair, and pulls you to his chest.

"Think I won't do it right now." He groans, and his hand comes down hard on your ass causing you to scream. "That's right, scream daddy's name."

Without warning, he slides himself into you. Locking your arms behind your back while he holds them together with one of his hands.

He begins to thrust in and out of you, and you already feel your legs beginning to shake. "Fuckin hell you take me so well, baby." He groans, and hikes one of your legs up on the bed. His hand falls to your hair, pulling it so he can wrap his bicep around your throat. "My fiance is a cock slut. Isn't she?"

"Only for you daddy." You tell him, and he pulls out of you to flip you on your back. You scoot up on the bed, and he dives his head in between your legs, sucking at your clit while your legs hang over his shoulders. "You like eating my pussy don't you?"

He moans onto you, causing you to throw your head back, and arch your back. His blue eyes peer up at yours, and you pull onto his hair causing him to moan against you again. "Mine." You tell him, and he nods against you before finally pulling away and crawling to kiss you.

He slides back into you, wrapping his arm around your head to use as leverage. He slows down, giving you long strokes while looking into your eyes. "You'll always be mine." He says, and takes your hand and places it on your lower stomach where you can physically feel him going in and out of you.

"Feels so good." You choke out, and he smirks down at you, building up speed again.

"Give it to me, my beautiful girl." Drew whispers, and his thick cock starts to brush across that spot deep inside you every time. "Can feel you squeezing my cock. Let it go baby."

It doesn't take you long to obey his command as your orgasm washes over you. Drew fucks you through yours, leaving kisses on your neck and shoulder as his thrustsbslow down. "Please fill me up." You beg him, and your words cause him to twitch inside of you. Your name falling from his lips as he pumps you full of cum.

He collapses on top of you, and you giggle at his exhaustion. "I love you." You tell him, and he lifts up to place a soft kiss to your lips.

"And I love you." He responds as then goes to the bathroom to get stuff to clean you up.

"So, about this wedding..." You start to say, and watch as Drew's face lights up at the topic.