I'll Come Back To You-Roman Reigns

"Baby girl. Can I talk to you for a minute?" Roman asks you when he walks up to you, and a few of the girls you were talking to.

"Yeah, you want to go to your locker room?" You ask him, and you noticed he looked real exhausted.

"I was hoping we could go somewhere more private, please." He tells you, and you tell your friends goodbye before following Roman to his car. The ride to his apartment was silent, and you were worried.

You finally make it inside, and you noticed he had bags packed. "Are you going somewhere?" You ask him, and he pulls his hood down off of his head.

"That's what I needed to talk to you about." He says, and steps closer to you. "Listen, something's happened, and I need to go away for a while."

"Are you okay?" You ask him, and he runs his hand over his face. He was stressed, and it broke your heart. "Roman?"

"Look, I don't want you to worry." He starts to say, and takes your hands into his. "I need you to promise me that you'll look after yourself, please."

"Roman, you're scaring me." You tell him, and he let's go of your hands to cup your cheeks. "Please tell me what's going on."

"I will. After I tell you this, I need you to promise me that you won't freak out. Okay? Because I'm going to be fine." He says, and you give him a slight nod. "My Leukemia is back."

You suck in a breath, and grasp tighter on his track suit jacket. "We've caught it early, and I've found the best doctors. I'm going to be okay."

"P-please hug me." You stutter, and he pulls you into his arms. "You promise you can defeat it again?"

"One hundred percent." He tells you, and you nod against his chest. "I know we aren't officially together because of the divorce situation, but I need you to know that I love you. I'll come back to you the second I know I'm in remission."

"I love you, too." You tell him, and pull back from his chest. "When do you have to leave?"

"My flight is at eight tomorrow morning." He says, and you nod. "Why do you ask? Want me to stay?"

"Please? And I'll drive you to the airport. Maybe I can keep the truck?" You ask him, a smile on your face. Trying to ease the tension just a little bit.

"I swear you love that damn truck more than you love me." Roman jokes, and you shake your head. "But yes, that sounds like a good idea."

"Okay." You whisper, and he leans down to press his lips to yours. You almost lean to far off of the edge of the couch, but Roman's hand reaches down to the small of your back, holding you steady. "If this is the last time I'll see you for a while. I want to give you all of me."

"What about your deal? You said as long as I was still married that we wouldn't do anything."

"That was before you were rediaginosed with cancer." You push his chest so that you hop off the couch.

"Baby girl. You don't have to do this. I'm going to be fine. I don't want you compromising like this."

"I promise this is okay." You tell him, and walk down the hallway to your bedroom where your TV played some show in the background. "I get it if you don't want to."

"That's not what I'm saying." He says, approaching behind you. "Trust me, I want this badly, but I want to make sure it isn't a mistake."

"It's not. I love you, and who knows when I'll see you again. Let me show you just how much I love you. Give you something to remember me by."

"Oh yeah?" He asks, chuckling lightly. "Like what?" His hands trailing down from your shoulders, sliding down your arms. His hard chest against your back.