Pregnant-Seth Rollins

Positive. Pregnant. You were pregnant with Seth's baby. You were nervous, not knowing how he'd react since you had only been dating for a little over a year.

You pick up the phone, and call your close friend Rhea to come over.

"Hey love, What's up? You sounded freaked out on the phone." She says when she walks into your home.

You show her the four pregnancy tests on the counter, and her jaw drops. "Y/N! That's amazing!" She says, and you can't help but feel like it isn't. "What's wrong?"

"Seth and I have only been together for a year. This is going to freak him out!" You yell, and Rhea walks over to you.

"First, I need you to breathe. Okay?" She says, and you nod. She pulls you into her arms. "And if he doesn't want to be in the picture then we you have me. I'm your best friend and I won't let you do this alone. Although, I think he will be ecstatic."

"You do?" You ask her when you pull away from the hug.

"Oh yeah! He's always talking non stop about you. He loves you."

She was right. Seth always showed how much he loved you everywhere you went. "When is he coming home?" Rhea asks you.

"In a few hours. He meets up with Jon every once in a while to catch up."

"Want me to stay here with you until he gets here?"

"No, thank you though. I'll be okay."

*****************************************

"Darlin! I'm home!" Seth announces like he does every time he walks in the door. "Where you at baby?"

Baby.

"Upstairs!" You yell at him. You were finishing up putting away the laundry when you see him walk through your bedroom door.

"There's my girl." He says, walking up and wrapping his arms around your waist. He places a kiss to the side or your head. "How was your day?"

"It was okay." You shrug your shoulders. "How about you? You and Jon cause any trouble?"

He chuckles and rubs his hands up and down your arms. "Not this time."

You laugh lightly and then remain silent. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Why?" You ask him, and he turns you around to face him.

"What's on your mind?" He asks you again, and you move to sit down on the bed. "You're kind of worrying me. Are you sick? Hurt?"

"No. I just have something to tell you." You say, and he nods, looking over your face. "Before I do, I just want you to know how much I love you and I understand if this will be too much for you. Okay? I'm not forcing you to stay."

"Okay..." He drags out, and I grab the box with the pregnancy tests and hand it to him. "What's this?"

"Just open it." You beg him, and he reaches out to grab your hands that were shaking.

"Hey, I love you." Seth tells you, and you nod your head. He wipes away your stray tears before opening the box. You watch as his face shows no emotion. "You're pregnant?"

"Yes." You tell him, and he picks up one of the tests and looks at it. "I get it if you're not ready, but I'm having this baby."

"We." He corrects you, and he turns to face you. "We are having a baby."

"Y-you're okay with this?" You ask him, and that's when you notice his eyes full of tears.

"I'm going to be a father." He gasps, and the tears finally spill over. "And with my best friend? Of course I'm okay with this. I'm more then okay with this. I love you."

You let out a choked sob, and shove your face in your hands. "Come here darlin." Seth says, and pulls you into his lap. "We're having a baby. I love you so much."

"I love you, too." You tell him, and you look up at him. He wipes your tears.

"There was a reason I took so long with Jon today." He says and pulls out a black velvet box. "I was going to ask you tonight. Is it too late?"

"Never." You tell him, and he laughs at you before moving you off his lap and standing to face you near the bed.

"Y/N, I want everything with you. You are my best friend, soul mate, and now the mother of my child. I never knew what I needed before you. You showed me how to be truly loved and for that I want to repay you every day for the rest of our lives." He says, and drops down to one knee. "I love you more than I love anything, and anyone in this world. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? Will you marry me, Y/N?"

"Yes!" You tell him, and he stands up to kiss you before sliding the ring onto your finger.

"I love you, Seth." You tell him before kissing him again."

"I love you, darlin. Forever."

"Forever."