Daughter of a Drug Lord-Jon Moxley

Plot: In which Y/N is the daughter of a drug lord, and Jon is the one to arrest her father.

It all started when Y/N was a young girl. She always knew her father didn't have a normal job, but she didn't care. Not until she got older and could snoop her way into the truth.

She always knew her father was at risk anytime he took a trip anywhere that wasn't their home. At least at home, he had security and people that would literally die for him.  They were safe there.

The hunt had been on for almost a decade to find your father. You had heard all of the horror stories about the people that were killed. You never understood why. Sure, at the beginning, it was about money and power, but what did that mean if you had to live your life on the edge all of the time? You had to move countless times to ensure that you would he safe for a while. It wasn't fair to you.

You never wanted to follow in his footsteps. You had thought of changing your name for so long. You thought it would help you venture out on your own and make your own name.

Your father knew that you were going to be different. He loved you more than life itself, and he wanted nothing but success and happiness for you.

You couldn't handle the stress, and it would cause you to have an occasional breakdown every now, and then. From trauma of almost being killed when you were younger, and basically having to hide your life could be too much to handle.

That was, until you met Agent Moxley. He worked for the DEA, and your father was the top on the most wanted list. How this agent was able to find you and isolate you was beyond you. He was very good at what he did.

"If you tell us your father's whereabouts, I can get you immunity. You wouldn't be harmed." Agent Moxley told you.

"Just because you say it doesn't mean it's the truth. Even if you are telling the truth, his men would find me and kill me themselves."

"He would have his own daughter killed over drugs?" Agent Moxley asks you.

"He's a drug kingpin. Of course he would."

"I think you're wrong."

"Then maybe you shouldn't think."

Agent Moxley blows out a frustrated breath and leans back in his chair. He was stunning, you couldn't lie. He exerted a sexual magnetism and was certainly confident and cocky in his ways.

"Look, I know he's your father." He starts, and pauses. "But, he's caused so many innocent people their lives. Why wouldn't you want him punished?"

"Do you have kids, Agent Moxley?" You ask him, and his face falters.

"Not anymore." He tells you, and your heart sinks. "Your father had them killed. They were both under the age of ten. Still feel like protecting him now?"

You swallow harshly and feel horrible at what he had just confessed to you. You had no idea your father was killing children.

"I take it by your reaction that you didn't know what all your father was capable of."

You just shake your head. Tears threatening to spill over.

"Help me catch him, and no other children suffer." His voice gets softer, and he even rests a hand on yours that laid in his lap. "It's the closest thing I can have to getting my children back." You look down at his hand, and realize there was evidence if what used to be a wedding ring. "Yeah, he took her from me too."

"I'm so sorry, Agent Moxley." You tell him honestly.

"Jon. You can call me Jon." He clears his throat and leans back from you. You had many conversations with him about your father, but this was the first of any breakthrough that was happening.

"Can I ask you a question, Jon?" His eyes perk up and look at you at the sound of his name and nods. "Will my family be protected too? The ones that weren't involved in any of his cartel?"

"Yes." He answers right away. "We would protect you and anyone who would help us track him down."

"Okay." You whisper, and he straightens up in his seat.

"Yeah? We have a deal?"

"Yeah." You tell him, and get up to leave. "What were their names?"

"Jessicka was my wife. Aiden, and James were my kids. Ages eight, and six."

"Here." You grab your checkbook, and write him a check for a couple hundred thousand. "It won't bring them back, but maybe it will help with their services."

"Y/N, I can't accept this."

"It's the least I can do." You tell him with tears in your eyes. "And don't worry, that's my own self-made money. It doesn't come from the drugs."

Jon let's out a chuckle, and smiles at you. "Thank you, Y/N. First thing tomorrow I need you here to plan on catching him."

"See you, then."