Eradicated-Dominik Mysterio

This is a request for @WeAreAllMisfits13 

I hope you enjoy it! If anyone else wants a request, you can comment or DM me and I'll try to get it out for you!

Dominik Mysterio was your best friend.

He would walk side by side with you, draping his arm over your shoulder and whispering words into your ear. He always had you smiling from ear to ear. The warmth of his body was like a security blanket to you. He was your safe place. He was your person.

That all came to a halt once he got involved with the women's world champion, Rhea Ripley.

Rhea knew of your feelings for the Latino heat, but Dom didn't. Not yet at least, but Rhea made sure you felt put of place everytime her and Dom were on TV together.

You always wondered what she whispered to him when they both stopped at the ring to look over the crowd. He always looked at her in ways you wished he would look at you.

Ever since he turned heel, he changed in real life, too. All because of Rhea Ripley.

"So, what time should I expect to see you for lunch tomorrow?" You ask Dominik.

He raises his eyebrows at you, "Tomorrow?"

"My birthday lunch is tomorrow. You promised you'd be there, Dom." You tell him with a sigh. "You've never missed a birthday since we've became friends."

"I know, I'm sorry is there any way we can make it a dinner instead? I promise I can make it then." He pleads with those big doe eyes of his that make you give in.

"Eight o'clock sharp, Mysterio." You tell him sternly and he mock salutes you.

"Wouldn't miss it." He leans over and presses a kiss to your cheek. "I'll catch up with you later, okay?" You nod, and he gives you an apologetic smile as he runs to catch up with Damien and Finn.

********************************************************************************

It was nine o'clock and Dom was nowhere to be found.  You let out a frustrated sigh as you look down at the texts he hasn't answered and the calls he's missed. You were still surrounded by some of your close friends and family, but you were missing the most important person. 

"Hey! Sorry we're late." You smile when you hear his voice, but it drops once you see he walked in with Rhea. He sits down next to you, and her on the other side.

"What is she doing here?" You ask Dom and he looks at you with confusion. 

"She was my ride after training so I assumed you would be okay with her joining tonight." 

"I don't even know her like that and this is my birthday dinner, Dom. The one I have every year, and you were over an hour late." You remove yourself from the table and go up to your bedroom. 

You were only there for a few moments before you heard a knock on the door.  "Dom, not now." 

"Not dom." You turn to see Rhea and you wipe away your tears. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine." You tell her, and sit on your bed. "You can all go now. Dinner is over once the birthday girl cries." 

"I came to apologize to you." She says, and steps closer to you. "I lost track of time training with Dom and I didn't realize how much this was a thing for the two of you." 

"It's no big deal. He's allowed to have other friends." You shrug your shoulders. "He's already pulling away from me. It's just hard because it's been the two of us have always been close. I guess I just miss him." 

"He doesn't know, does he?" Rhea asks, and you look up at her again. "He doesn't know that you're in love with him." 

You remain quiet, and she moves to sit next to you on the bed. "I'm sorry. I know how it feels to be in that place, but you have nothing to worry about with him, and me okay? I have that special someone in my life, and it's not Dom. We are just an on-screen relationship. My boyfriend works for a different company and I love him so much it hurts sometimes." 

"I never hated you, Rhea. I just miss him, and I can't tell him how I feel because if he doesn't feel the same way, then I lose my favorite person in the entire world." 

"I think you should tell him." Rhea urges you, and she has a smirk on her face. "You may be surprised about what people hide." 

"What?" You ask her, and she just stands up and smiles while making her way to the door. 

"I'll send him up here." You hear her make her way down the stairs and then Dom appears at your door not too much later than that. "Hey." 

"Hi." He walks in and shuts the door. He walks over and sits next to you on the bed. 

"I'm so sorry I upset you and disappointed you tonight. I never meant to." 

"It's okay. Rhea explained everything." You tell him, and he reaches over to grab your hands in his. "I love you, Dominik Mysterio." 

"I love you, too." He smiles at you, but you shake your head at him. 

"And not in the best friend way." You whisper, looking down at your hands fitting together perfectly. "It's okay if you don't feel the same way. I got jealous of Rhea because you were spending all of your time with her, and I miss you so much. Dom, I-" You words are cut off with his lips pressing yours. You audibly gasp, and he moves his lips against yours like it was the air he needed to breathe.

"I wanted to be the one to tell you that first." He whispers against your lips, and you blush hard, hiding your fast. "No you don't. Don't get all shy on me now." He laughs at you, and you playfully shove his chest. 

"I hate you." You try to remove yourself from his hold, but he tightens it. 

"I don't think you do." He presses his lips to yours again. "I think you think I'm sexy." Another kiss. "And you love me and all the idiotic, stupid things I do." 

"I guess I do." You kiss him again, and he deepens it, the butterflies in your stomach erupting. His lips trail down your neck, and you fist his shirt in your hands. 

"Okay lovebirds!" Rhea interrupts you, and opens your door. "Oh shit. My bad guys. I was just coming to tell you everyone left, but I'm assuming you two don't care." 

"Thanks Rhea." You tell her, and she gives both of you a wink. Dom waves to her and then looks back at you. 

"Now, I don't believe I've given you your birthday present yet. So, why don't you lay back and relax and let papi take of you, hmm?"