Older Man-Roman Reigns

Roman hated feeling this way. He hated that he wanted to lay up in bed with Y/N in his arms.

He was married, with five kids, but yet he couldn't get his mind off of her.

Ever since she first walked in with that bright smile on her face, he wanted her.

"Y/N, this here is Roman Reigns. The current face of the company. Basically grew up with it in his blood. He's someone you could go to if you have any questions."

"Thank you, Hunter." She says, and turns to face him. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Reigns." She extends her hand out, and he he grabs it, shaking it softly.

"Please, call me Roman." He tells her, but doesn't miss the blush that finds its way to her cheeks. Damn she was beautiful.

She was always working on herself. In the gym, the performance center, anywhere she could step in a ring or lift a weight. A powerhouse she was. All the muscles in the right places. He had never wanted anybody so bad before.

"Babe? Did you hear me?" His wife's voice pulls him from his bad thoughts.

"Sorry, what's up?" He asks her, and she shakes her head at him.

"I asked if you would put the boys down. I'm working on the older boys right now." She says, and he nods at her.

He loves his wife. He does, but there was something about Y/N that just intrigued him.

To he honest, the kids were the only thing keeping him attached to his wife. He hated to think that way, but that's just how it was.

That's why about three months later, he had decided to tell his wife that he wasn't happy with the marriage and ended up leaving and getting his own apartment.

It was hard. Especially when the kids were there, and he loved his kids.

The infatuation with Y/N was at all time high. He constantly saw her working out, and training with the other women.

From what he's heard, she's twenty five, about to turn twenty six and he was thirty six. A ten year difference. She probably thinks he's an old grandpa at this rate.

"Roman?" He hears his name being called out, and turns to look at the other side of the ring. He was currently laid in the middle after his own training session. "You okay?"

What a loaded question, baby girl.

"I'm okay." He tells the girl who rolls her eyes, and slides into the ring.

"Liar." She says, crossing her arms. "I'm a good listener."

"I'm sure you are." He tells her, sitting up on to his hands. He doesn't miss her subtle glance over his naked upper body.

"You're in a ring, late at night with no music playing. If that's not someone trying to clear their head then I don't know what is."

"You're very insightful." He says, and pats the ground next to him.

"I get that a lot. That and people telling me how wise I am for my age." She says, and Roman is trying his hardest to compose himself.

"Wise and beautiful at a young age? Can't complain about that." He flirts with her, and she blushes at his words.

"Come on, Roman. Talk to me." She urges him on, and he looks off to the side. "Obviously I won't force you, but I can just tell you need to get something off your chest."

"You're right." He says, looking back over at her. "I separated from my wife, and it's hard because I miss my kids."

"How come you guys got separated?" She asks, and turns to face him more.