Cheating-Jon Moxley

You hated everything that you had become. You grew up hating anything to do with cheating or infidelities'. You were always loyal. That all came crashing down once you met Jonathon David Moxley.

Jon Moxley was a menace to society. He was a notorious leader, and you knew he did things....illegal things. Did that stop you from being attracted to him? No. In fact, it made you attracted to him that much more.

It started off innocent flirting, and looks shared across the room. You would watch the way his eyes danced over your entire body. It mainly happened at the club's parties. Men and women dancing all over each other, but Mox? Even though he had a red solo cup up to his lips every few seconds....his eyes never left you.

Your favorite part of it all though, was his fighting. As cliche as it sounds....that's where the money came in. He was the best damn fighter you ever saw, too.

Ironically, the way you and Mox met was because your boyfriend dragged you to one of these fights many months ago. Him and a few of his friends were keen on the idea of going to something illegal, and so you went.

The minute you locked eyes you could tell he would be trouble. Even with blood leaking down his chin he wore a smirk on his face.

"What's a girl like you doing at a place like this?" Were his first words to you. His voice was as perfect as his muscles, and you had never been so attracted to someone before.

"This is the third fight you've been to without your little boyfriend. Either you really like the fighting, or you really like me."

That was the way he talked to you. His not so subtle words, and smirks drew you in.

Then, there was the first time that words weren't enough anymore.

"I really hate that you have a boyfriend." He whispers, looking down at you. He was fresh out of a fight. His sweat covering his body, and your heart was beating so loud you swore he could hear it. "The things I want to do to you aren't right."

"And running an illegal underground fighting ring isn't wrong?"

He chuckles darkly, and walks you backwards until you hit the wall. "Let me make myself clear, Angel." His hands now on the wall next to your head. "The things that I'm thinking in my head right bow are so disgusting that you wouldn't want to look at me."

"Try me." You test him, and he reaches over to the dresser to pick up something. He flips it open, and it's a pocket knife. The entire situation has your body in flames. He takes the knife, looking you in the eyes, almost as if he's asking for consent. You nod at him, and he takes the knife, cutting a small line on to your exposed shoulder. He then bends down to kiss the exposed skin, licking up the blood.

"I'm a psychopath, angel." He whispers when he pulls his head back, licking his lips.

"Kiss me." You tell him, and he raises his eyebrows. The sight of the blood on his lips making you want more.

"Will you leave him?" He asks you, and you look down at your feet. "That's what I thought."

"Mox..." You plead, and he puts a band-aid over your cut.

"When it comes to you I want to do things the right way. Even if I do want to fuck your brains out knowing you're taken." He says, and you swallow hard. "I'll wait for you."

Since then the tension continued to grow. You went to more fights, and Mox always made sure to show off for you. Even with your boyfriend next to you.

It was getting hard for you though. Even laying in bed at night, next to him all you could do was think about Mox. So much so, that you've even resorted to touching yourself to thought of him.