500 Days-Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns is the most dominant Universal Champion of all time. He got his shit done in the ring, and could get his point across on the mic. The one thing he couldn't do, however, was have the girl of his dreams.

Y/N was 26 years old, and currently the Smackdown Women's Champion. At a record setting 376 days as champion, she had it all. She was beautiful, smart, and Roman had been hooked since the day they first met.

The only problem was, she had a boyfriend. No one liked him. He was possessive, and controlling of her. Roman saw it, and so did everyone else.

She was never allowed to hang out with any of the male superstars unless they were with their partner. Roman was single, and so he rarely got the chance to see her.

What Roman doesn't know though, is that Y/N looks at him the same way he does her. Roman was built by the gods, she assumes. With his long black hair, muscles for days, that smile. Good lord did she love that smile.

She also admired his work ethic. The way he carried himself was something she had hoped she could he one day. The confidence he oozed was something she had been working on herself.

Today, marked Roman's 500th day as champion, and she wanted to celebrate with him. Tonight would be the perfect night considering her boyfriend was out of state for some work related thing which she knew was cover for him fucking someone else. She didn't care though. She's wanted out of the relationship for a good while now.

She had just entered the arena for Smackdown when she saw him. He was in his classic joggers with his Jordan's strapped to his feet, and his "Needle Mover" shirt on. His hair was thrown up in a bun, and he was talking with Jimmy and Jey.

As if he knew she had entered the room, his head turns in her direction. He smiles at her, giving her a small wave before entering his locker room, alone.

She knocks on the door, and enters once he stated a simple "Come in." He seemed shocked to see her, but then a smirk is placed on his face. "Y/N, this is a surprise."

"I wanted to come congratulate you on your 500th day as champ." She smiles innocently, but her eyes raked him up and down.

"Thank you." He smiles at her, and she steps forward.

"Are you celebrating tonight?" She asks him, and again, he looks surprised.

"Yeah, a few of us are going to my place tonight for drinks. I'd love for you to come, if you can."

"I'll be there." She says, and he doesn't want to get his hopes up. Her boyfriend always managed a way to keep her from her friends.

"It's at 8, but you can show up whenever."

"Great. Should I bring anything?" She asks, and he shakes his head.

"Just yourself. Maybe an overnight bag in case we all get too drunk." He says, and she feels herself blush.

"I'll do that then."

And so she did. She got there about thirty minutes early, and Roman showed her to the guest room. "I'm really glad you're here." He grabs her hand, and she blushes. "I may not let you go."

"I may just let you keep me." She whispers, and he smirks at her.

They move to the living room as everyone starts right get there, and she sits down next to Roman. He hands her another drink, and she could feel herself start to relax. "I think you should stay the night." Roman whispers in her ear.

"Okay." She whispers back, and he smirks at her. Her heart was beating fast because she knew what was coming. After a long time, it would be happening.