He's Back-Jon Moxley

You and Jon hadn't spoken in a little over a month. Ever since the argument you two had, he went on sabbatical. Wasn't showing up to work. You knew Seth or Roman has to know where he was, but they never told you.

They made an announcement last week that he would be here today, and you couldn't make up your mind on if you want to ignore him, or confront him.

"He's here." Seth tells you as your packing away your gear.

"And?" You question him as he leans up against the door frame.

"A month is a long time, Y/N." Seth says, crossing his arms over his chest. "He wants to speak with you."

"Then he knows where to find me." You tell him while pulling your suitcase off of the table, and making your way to the parking lot.

"Angel." You freeze when you hear the nickname he once had for you. You shut your trunk before turning around to face him.

"Jon." You state, and he takes a step forward to you. "It's late, and I had a long match so I'm heading home."

"I just need five minutes, please." He says, his blue eyes shining.

"You were gone for a month. You can handle one night." You tell him before walking around to your driver seat door. You go to open it when he shuts it, trapping you in between the car and him. "Mox, please."

"Five minutes is all I'm asking for. If you still hate me after that then I'll leave you alone." He says, but you can't look in his eyes. The tears build up in your eyes, and you shake your head. "I have a lot to explain to you."

"I can't do this tonight, Jon. I'll say the wrong thing. I'll scream, cry, probably shove you if you don't leave me alone." You tell him, and he just sighs.

"Fine." He says, and begins to walk away. "By the way, my mother is dead. Thought you'd wanna know."

You've never felt that much guilt. "Jon, wait." You call after him.

"That's why I was gone. I shut everyone out, not just you. Happy now?" He asks, tears in his eyes. "I told you I needed five fucking minutes." He says, shaking his head, and walking away.

You follow him until you catch his wrist. "I'm so sorry." You tell him, and now that you look at him, his eyes full of tears.

"I came back because I need you. I asked Seth and Roman not to say anything. Please dont take it out on them." He begs you, and you wrap your arms around his waist, pulling him close to you. "Baby, I don't know what to do without her."

"Come on, let's get you home, yeah?" You ask him, and he nods, following you to your car. The whole drive there was silent.

When you enter the house and into your bedroom, that's when you speak. "I'm so sorry Mox. I'm a horrible person. I can't imagine how you're feeling right now." You tell him as he sat at the edge of the bed, his head in his hands.

"You didn't know. Don't be sorry baby." He whispers, and you walk to your drawers to find something to sleep in. "I shouldn't have left after that argument. I'm sorry."

"Jon, you weren't in the right head space. It's okay." You tell him, peeling off your leggings, and bra to put on one of his shirts to sleep in.

"You still sleep in my shirt?" He asks, surprised.

"Uh, yeah." You say, looking down at your feet. You hear Jon stand up, and walk over to you. He tilts your chin up to look at him. His blue eyes so entrancing. "What?"

"You know I love you, right?" He asks you, and you feel your lip tremble at the words. "I always have, always will."

You shove your face into his chest, and he wraps his arms around you. "I wanted to tell you that night, but everything just went wrong."