Before We Start

I was inspired by @Dropsbytubs on YouTube For there gacha club Corpse dance meme. Though the video was taken down because of Reasons but it was posted back up. You should still go check out there channel if your in gacha club, it would make me happy and them happy I bet.

Link to video here: https://youtu.be/vpN-SNGapu4

Also Thank you AnthonyFernandez789 for the wise words. It took me sometime to which one I want to do but I choose to do this one

Now Some Background on some Characters within the story.

Sam is the prince of his kingdom. He is an only child and only lives with his mother.

His Father was a very strict and made his son a fighting machine before he was killed. He wasn't the best father because he always fights with his mother and sometimes hit her and him on the same day to let off some steam.

Frank Sam wolf, she is the royal wolf. She is very smart and was train to almost do about anything. The only people she will only let them touch her is sam, tommy, & his mother. No one else have touch her without getting hurt.

Sam mother was a very kind creeper hybrid though don't let that fool you. She was a very strong woman and won't take anyone bull. She only wants her son to be happy but she also want him to be safe.

Ponk is a Wizard Doctor in the city. He is a very train doctor and know what is wrong with someone almost instantly.

Humans can learn magic making them become witches and wizards or magic users but the only problem with that is you need a teacher or a book if your not born with magic or born in a magic user family.

I will be adding my own Oc as well as random people that come in my mind when I need it like if there is another kingdom or I need a spoil brat things like that.

Another things hybrids will have a few forms like a human form where they look more human faded with some of there beast traits on them and beast form where you ether have more monster on you or you become that creature

An example we can look at Sam and tommy. Tommy human form only have wings of a Phoenix and feathers randomly all over his body while in beast form tommy is a full fledged Phoenix. Sam is different. You see his human form might be normal like he have a tail, green hair, his eyes look more like a creeper, he have four arms and he even have green skin randomly all over his body while Sam beast form is different. He can't become a full creeper but instead the half of where his feet are is replace for him to become a centaur.

As a memory type thing sense dream smp had ended I am going to put all if not most of the dream smp people names here so-

Dream SMP Characters:
Dream
Drista
Sapnap
George
Ponk
Tina
Puffy
Skeppy
Bad
Punz
Philza
Techno
Wilbur
Jack
Niki
Quackity
Charlie
Fundy
Sam
Callahan
Hannah
Boomer
Hbomb
Tubbo
Tommy
Ranboo
Purpled
Eryn
Eric
Karl
Shlatt
Foolish
Conner
Antfrost
Aimsey

Everyone is not in this book. This is here as a memory wall type thing.

Also ⚠ Warning ⚠ There Might be some bad language, cussing, Violence, Alcohol, different types of assaults, people forcing themselves on others, Swearing, gore, arm ripping, cutting scars, mention of Depression, and maybe even more.

This is a story between a prince and a doctor pretty much.

Will be posting on Wednesday

Also sorry is my grammar and spelling is a little bad

I Don't Own The Dream Smp