Chapter 16: Overprotective Much?

Dropsbyponk:

I started feeling myself waking up but I felt so warm and safe that I didn't want to get out of bed also my alarm didn't went off yet so I thought I still had time to sleep so I snuggle to what I thought was a pillow and was slowly going back to sleep when I felt movement a little.

I Didn't think anything of it at first until I felt an arm push me closer to what I thought was a pillow and heard a small groan. That is when I open my eyes to see I wasn't at home I was in bed with the prince.

I tried to think why was I out of all people in the world sleeping with the prince until the night before hit me.

A drunk girl was choking me to make me past out when I scream for help and heard someone enter the room. That must of been sam but my question is why am I sleeping in his bed out of everything and doesn't he have gust bedroom for me or something.

I was lost in through until I felt the prince rest his head on the top of my head cuddling me even more which made me blush a lot.

I tried to get out of sam bed but when I try I was always pull closer to him and hear growling so I stop after a few minutes knowing I won't get out of this grip anytime soon.

While thinking through what happen if I did get out of his grip I can't just leave the castle like that some of the guards would think I was some sort of danger and would lock me up.

That is when I started feeling sam move a lot more and hearing someone coming so I just close my eyes and pretended to be a sleep so this won't be as awkward as it is when I am awake.

Awesamponk Pov:

I was so warm and happy when I felt my warm trying to leave so I just hold on it much more tightly and growl to what ever was pulling on my warm thing until they stop finally so I snuggle close to it when I heard a knock on my door. I growl a little when I heard bad coming in my room.

Bad- Sam its time for you to-

That is when I open my eyes to see a sleeping ponk in my arms. Then everything from last night came back to me making me pull ponk closer to me and growl at bad

Bad- Why is ponk here?

Sam- None of your Fucking dam business now is it

Bad- Language but fair

Sam- *sigh* what do you want so I can go back to sleep

Bad- Sam you need to get up and give me ponk. He has work to do you know and he can't stay in bed with you

That is when bad came closer to me and ponk which made me angry. When bad tried to reach for ponk I growl and then claw at him making him back away from my ponkie

Bad- Bad sam bad give me the lemon boy

Sam- *growls*

Bad- Give me the lemon boy

Sam- *Growl*

That is when skeppy walk in and started seeing what was happening making him laugh a little

Bad- Give me the lemon boy

Sam- *growl*

Skeppy- Bad he not going to give ponk up

Bad- Skeppy stay out of this

That is when bad tried to grab ponk away from me making me attack bad again and pull ponk in a protective position.

Skeppy- Bad stop poking the bear before you get hurt

Bad- What do you mean?

Skeppy- Open your eyes bad look what sam is doing with ponk and remember the time I was badly hurt? What did you do to me when people tried to get to me?

That is when bad realize what skeppy was saying and had back off.

I started to glow a little letting bad know what I will do to him if he take another step to me as I snuggle close to ponk before going back to sleep with ponk sent calming me down a little bit