Chapter 26: Healing The Queen

Awesamdude:

After talking to my mother I headed back to my room for a split second. When I did I saw something I didn't want to see. It look like someone was in my room looking for something.

That is when I got the words that ponk said stuck in my head.

Ponk- Grab the key its in the nightstand right next to your bed. I feel like something bad is going to happen if you don't take that key

I didn't want to believe it but was there really someone in my castle walls planing to harm us?

I need to go get ponk fast now

Dropsbyponk Pov:

I was able to finish up fixing geroge and dream. Who ever attack geroge also attack dream but what I heard they didn't went down without a fight.

After I finish up dream I heard a knock at the door. When I turn I saw Sam looking at me with horror

Ponk- Sam what's going-

Sam- I need you to heal my mother now someone is Poisoning her and she is dying as we speak.

With that I got up fast as I can and went with sam. Dream wanted to come to but I told him that he needs to stay here and protect George just in case that person comes back which he agree on.

While Sam was pulling me to the room where his mother was at I saw a dark shadow person looking at me before disappearing out of sight.

When we got there I saw a the queen who had fight in wars, made sure the people in her Kingdom had everything they needed to survive, and even was able to have multiple Alliance's with other kingdoms sick and weak.

She look at me with a great big smile before speaking.

Queen- Hello young man

Ponk- Your majesty

Queen- oh pls call me Rose that's my name after all

Ponk- Rose I heard the bad news and I came here to check if there anything I can do

Queen- Well my friend there isn't much. Magic won't do anything for me anymore as they were able to put magic canceling curse on me and knowing now strong this curse is I won't be able to ask you for healing

Ponk- How long have you have this curse?

Queen- Right after the final doctor gave up on finding a cure for me. He was the one who curse me but in doing so he got himself killed.

Ponk- I see well I can help you I know I can

Queen- There nothing you can do

Ponk- No there is. I have a special healing potion that cures all illness, wounds, and even stop the person from dying and your in luck I have one these potions on me.

Queen- That great to hear but I do hope it doesn't make me immortal after all I don't want to live forever hehehe

Ponk- Don't worry it won't do that

And with that I gave the queen the potion. I also told her to have a guard outside and inside her room to make sure that man doesn't return which she agree too.

When I left the room I was greeted by guards and even the prince themselves. Even George and dream were these after I told them to rest.

Sam- Well how is she?

Ponk- Queen Rose will be ok I was able to give her a cure that help get rid of the poison inside of her

And with that everyone cheer and gave me a hug thanking me and everything but I knew disaster will hit soon enough.