Chapter 13: Dancing With The Prince

Dropsbyponk Pov:

The night was getting very eventful. Some people were telling stories while others were pulling pranks/jokes on people. I was in the corner of the room trying my best to stay away from drunk people after all I did have a bad Trauma experience with a drunk guy trying to kiss me and get me into his car so I try my best too stay away from those people even if some of those people are friends of mine, if they are drunk count me a few feet away from them until I know there safe to be around.

While talking to see a few people here I notice the song was starting to change to a slow dance. I really didn't want to dance with anyone so I tried to stay in the corner of the room. But while waiting for the music to change I couldn't help but laugh after seeing a huge group of girls and a small handful of boys trying to dance with the prince. It was like watching a Tv show from one of my favorite movies it was amazing.

Through after a while I made a mistake. I was getting out from the corner of the room because I wanted to find someone to dance with because why not. Through while walking prince Sam bump into me and then grab me before I fall.

Awesamdude Pov:

It was getting late and the slow dancing music just came on. Thanks DJ just what I needed. I would rather get to know this Ponk guy better then dance with a bunch of people who I wasn't interested in.

That is when group of girls and guys walk up to me and tried to dance with me but that is when a fight broke up between the group about who was going to dance with me or be my lover like come on now not interested.

While getting away from the group I bump into someone but before they fell I grab them by the waste. That is when I notice it was Ponk and then an Idea pop into my head why not dance with Ponk it will get tommy of my back and who ever have been bugging my mother about me finding a bride.

That is when I stated dancing with him and it seem he had some moves which I like but soon are dance became a slow dance. We were in the middle of a huge group of people and I could tell lots of them were Jealous in a way.

I soon rested my head onto his shoulders and whisper into his ear.

Sam Whispers- thank you Ponk you may not know what you did but you made this night amazing for me

Ponk whispers- No problem after all you are my prince and soon to become my king

That is when I move my head to the top of his own head feeling the red mask that he is wearing. I didn't know why but I grew curious about the person behind this mask wanting to know more about him and maybe even make him my lover.

After the slow dancing was done I let go of ponk. He bow to me, thank me for the dance before walking off. I tried to follow him but some of the princesses and villagers went in front of me and tried to talk to me.

Man I just hope that I am able to get this night done and over with before I literally explode.