Chapter 31: Sam Nightmare

Sam Pov:

After a long day of working and helping my mom out I just couldn't stop thinking about ponk and how much he have help me out.

I want to repay him but even after forcing him to take some money he just gave it away to charity.

He has a good heart it just that I want to learn more about him.

As I lay in my bed falling into a deep sleep I woke up to me but it wasn't me.

D. Ponk- Sam pls stop I don't know what has gone into but your not the sam I met that faithful day

D. Sam- Give me the spell book ponk and I will let you go

D. Ponk- No this spell book is destroying people lives I don't even know how dream got it but it needs to be destroyed

D. Sam- Ponk I won't say it again

D. Ponk- pls sam it hurts why are you even doing this to me all I want is things to be normal again

As ponk kept talking to "me" I notice he was badly burn and have the smell of poison on him. Did I tortured him?

D. Sam- Ponk if you don't give me that book I will take your arm with it

When I said that my heart drop. No there no way in hell I would take ponk arm away. It just a stupid spell book.

D. Ponk- No you wouldn't this is my favorite arm sam I do everything on my left hand

That is when dream sam came up to ponk with a dead stare and in one fast movement I cut his arm off. There was blood everywhere and screams that no normal human want to hear at all.

I tried to ran to ponk or even try to move but I was stuck like I was a statue force to watch this. I couldn't even close my eyes.

D. Sam- Oh don't cry ponk it was for you own good and safety for everyone else. You will understand and forgive me soon enough but for now don't try to die on my ok.

I felt tears going down my eyes as I see my dream self throwing a healing potion on ponk as ponk started becoming pale and looking like a dead corpse.

As I try to scream ponk name yelling at him that it wasn't me I felt myself being shake awake.

When I came to I saw George,Tommy, and frank giving me a worry look

George Sam thank god your finally awake you gave everyone a great scare

Sam- Ponk Is ponk ok?

Tommy- Ponk alright sam he back home

Sam- Bring me ponk

George- Sam

Sam- That an order bring me ponk now and leave my room

I was full of fear and rage I didn't care I was scaring them after all that dream felt to real I need to know if ponk is ok.