Chapter 1: Sam Past

Awsamdude Pov:

I was in the middle of my room playing some of my games when I heard a huge crash noise that came from down stairs.

My mom and dad were fighting again. They started fights like this all the time after my father push me off a cliff to see if I learn how to survive a long fall some father he is but this fight was different.

When I was trying to ignore there fighting I kept on hearing glass shattering on the floor and my little pup started growling at my door. I stop playing with my toys and pick up Frank before my mom broke open my door and grab me.

I would never forget the fear in her eyes when she pick me up and ran out the back exit. She started running deep into the forest when I heard my father screaming in the background.

I turn to see he was holding a baseball bat a metal one. He started catching up to me and frank started growling and barking in my arms. That is when she threw me a few feet away from her.

I hid behind a tree when I saw my father catch up to her and stared hitting her with the baseball bat. He stop hitting her when she went unconscious with blood dripping off of her.

I was trying my best to be quite with frank in my arms but he must of heard me because he grab my arm and threw me next to my bloody mother.

Frank was barking and growling like crazy at my father but soon he kick her hard into a tree knocking her out.

Sam Dad- I been waiting for so long to do this to you

Sam- Dad your scaring me

That is when he started hitting me with the metal bat. I scream as loud as I can when I head a scream coming out my father before he fell over.

I look at him and saw a huge hole deep in his chest. I turn to see where the blast came from and I saw a boy around my age maybe a little bit younger with steam coming out from his hands.

I ran to the boy limping and hug him crying deeply into his shoulder. That is when I felt his hands started going threw my long hair and making circles on my back. He even started to sing which seem to calm me down a little bit. His voice also seem so smoothly which made my heart start to race.

He turn to me then to my mother and ran up to her. I notice this and ran up to her as well crying and praying that she was going to live this but that is when I saw the boy use some healing magic on my mother. It was closing up the wounds which were all over her body. He turn to me and started to do the same.

I was so grateful to run into a boy like him. After he heal me up he turn and saw frank. He pick up Frank and started healing her too before putting her in my arms.

Now I couldn't remember what the boy look like but right then and there I wanted him to be my prince but before I got the chance to talk to him he disappear.

That was when I was 10 years old now i'm 25 and soon to be crown king. I need to find a mate to rule by my side but sadly I haven't found the right one yet.