Chapter 38: My Arm

No One Pov:

After ponk and sam were taken away to get check on. They found out that this gas wasn't normal and before anyone could do anything sam woke up.

At first everything seem normal until sam eyes change from his normal green eyes to blood red. Smoke had started coming out of his mouth and before anything else sam attack some of the guards.

Ponk Pov:

I woke up to growling and screaming. When I turn I saw sam there looking angry and not himself.

I got off the bed and ran to sam trying to calm down only for him to claw at me.

That is when all of what happen came up to my mind and I had started to get worry.

Ponk Mind- If we don't break sam out of this feral mode then he could hurt the whole kingdom

Ponk- Sam it's me ponk don't you remember

Sam didn't seem to even flinch at this and just went up and slash ponk again this time hitting him and he started to bleed.

The smell of blood only made sam more angry as it seem he wad the predator and I am his prey.

Ponk- Sam pls

I tried using some of my magic to try to calm him down but my magic wasn't working like something was blocking it from working

I started to cry and beg for sam to snap out of it but he just kept on attacking me over and over again

None of the guards couldn't even help because they were knock out.

That is when one the worse nightmares had happen. Something I wish didn't happen at all.

Sam Teeth Latch on my favorite arm and pull it straight off me. I let out a nonhuman scream before I pass out due to blood lost but right before I pass out I saw tears in sams eyes as well as someone had enter the room.