CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE: DESTINY

"DAMN! I ALREADY GAVE YOU NOTICE THAT THE DEADLINE OF THE REPORTS IS JUNE 15, AND THAT'S FUCKING TODAY!" Silence filled the room after the CEO's frustration echoed.

"I'm very sorry, Sir. The machine is still not functioning since nine am in the morning. We haven't printed the reports but we still have a co—" Before the secretary could finish her words, Avenue surprisingly kicked his swivel chair and coldly left the meeting.

The directors and other employees are all looking down, some of them are trembling and shaking because of the handsome man's loud and scary voice that echoes the room.

He has a very deep voice that every woman would fall for. He also have this cold and charismatic face that makes everyone bow and kneel to him. However, he never had a girlfriend. No one was lucky enough to have his heart. He's only focused on his work, his father told him that he should get married once he became twenty-five.

He straightly went back to his office and sat on his throne, he's deeply annoyed again as he rub his hair. This man has anger issues, you have been warned.

He commanded his secretary to cancel all of his meetings today to cool down first. He elegantly walked out of his office until he reach the outside of the building, breathing cool air. He needs to calm down his mind, emotions and body.

So he drove his lamborghini to the nearest park to have an ice cream. A fucking yes, he could be cold hearted but he loves ice cream.

"Teacher! teacher! Rowoon destroyed my drawing!" Nayeun ran towards her Teacher's side and sobs, showing her drawing of a flower with monsters on the side.

The teacher immediately scolded Rowoon, in the end they apologized to each other.

"Mianhae Nayeunie, I will not do it again." Rowoon softly muttered with his cute stuttering voice and hugs her.

"I will never ever hug you in my entire life if you drew monsters on my pad again!" Nayeun blabbered with a cute pout.

Meanwhile, Junghwan is smiling, his pupils are the definition of fluffiness and cutenes. The pretty young man is a Kindergarten Teacher at the age of of twenty years old. He haven't had the chance to meet his parents since he was six years old. He was abandoned to an orphanage and grew up there until he became eighteen years old. He never had a relationship because he doesn't believe in love. If love was true then his parents will never abandoned him.

As of now, he's in the park with his pupils treating them ice cream as well as teaching them to draw flowers and other beautiful things in the environment.

Today is sunday but he thought of doing a class outside their nursery. He also wanted to visit the park to breathe good air and to also rest from the pressure inside the school.

Suddenly, he heard Eunseo's cries as she ran towards his direction. The little girl hugged him as if some monsters are running after her, wanting to devour her.

"What happened, Eunseo?" Junghwan softly ask and wipes her tears away. The kid looked at him and pointed at the man who scared her.

"Him, he's a monster!" Eunseo cutely shouts while pouting.

Junghwan got annoyed and stood up to confront the monster. Apparently, when he's about to pull the man's collar, he was frozen when the man looked at him.

His cheeks suddenly became pink while he was looking at the monster. The tall man is wearing a formal grey long sleeves with three opened buttons, black formal pants with black shining shoes, black coat on his hand and brown eyes that are coldy staring at him.

"What do you want?" The man coldly asked making Junghwan shiver with his deep voice.

"Teacher, he stole my lane! I just want ice cream that's why I went here but this monster is sooo unfair and stole my lane!" Eunseo yells as and pointed at the handsome man.

"Excuse me little kid, you're like an ant that's why I did not saw you. Stop crying, you will look ugly." The man has no filter on his mouth and straightly fought with a child. Eunseo started to cry again, she stomped her feet and ran towards the handsome man's direction, she slapped his pretty legs continuously.

"You're a monster! monster monster monster!" Eunseo whines, the other children also smacked the man because they want to protect their friend

"She's not ugly! she's pretty! you're the one who is ugly because you are bad!" Rowoon yells and he bites the man's hand with no shame.

"Do you like her? you're ugly too. You look like a koala, your big eyes are irritating me." The man continues and Rowoon started to cry too making Yewon mad and stomped her feet on the man's shoes making it dirty.

"What the hell? you just stepped on my shoes? damn it come here and I will spank you, until you cry—" The man tried to rebut but before he could finish his words, Junghwan slapped his left cheek.

"Do you think you have the rights to yell above my innocent pupils? How dare you to call them ugly, look at you being so annoying, you're fighting with them?" Junghwan is now extremely mad and his students hugged his legs seeking for protection and revenge.

However, the handsome man only smirked and made a small chuckle, he leaned closer and whispered to him.

"You also look innocent, want me to spank you too?" The monster muttered as he lift Junghwan's chin with his finger. The Teacher was lost with the stranger's captivating eyes but thankfully, Eunseo pulled his long coat making him come back from his senses.

"Go away before I call the police!" Junghwan yells and pushed the monster, he grabbed the kids together and hugs them.

"Oh that's so sweet of you, sweetheart. I only want ice cream but you want me to get jailed?" The man annoyingly said and pointed at the ice cream shop who sells the best ice cream in the world, that's what he thought.

"Gross, you're already an adult but you act like a kid! A bad kid actually." Junghwan disses as he roll his eyes while wiping Eunseo's runny nose.

"Excuse me, honey? Ice cream is not only made for kids! Look, I don't want to waste my time arguing with a beautiful man like you, okay? So, step aside or else I will definitely spank you." The monster said with a playful smirk and before he turned his back, walking straight infront of the shop and did not mind other customer's whispers.

"Teacher, he looks rich. What if we ask him to treat us ice cream? I will forgive him if he treats me." Eunseo grins, before Junghwan could disagree—the little girl ran towards the man's direction and slightly tugged his pants, the monster looked at her with an annoyed face but Eunseo showed her cute sunshine fave to calm him down.

"Let's be friends, monster. I will forgive you if you treat us ice creams." Eunseo said with a fake smile, while showing her puppy eyes to him.

"Fine, what flavor do you want?" The stranger asks as he pulled his wallet, Eunseo's eyes widen as she saw how much money the monster has.

"Buy me the whole shop." Eunseo jokes and laughs while covering her mouth but the monster just rolled his eyes.

"Just kidding, I want the strawberry one! It looks delicious among the other ice cream here." Eunseo exclaimed and pointed at the pink one.

"What? but the color purple one is much more delicious!" That's right, my type—he's arguing with a kid again.

"Andwaeee, the pink one is much more delicious than the purple one!" Eunseo pouted as she dramatically acts like she was sulking.

"Arraseo, yeah I will buy you that pink, but I will have a request first." The stranger said as he sat down to reach her level.

"What is it? Wait, I'm still young, okay? I don't want to have a boyfriend and my mom told me I will only marry if I be—" Eunseo says while scratching her head only to be interrupted by the handsome monster.

"Tell me the name of your Teacher if you want to have this ice cream." The monster said with a handsome and annoying small smile.