CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: SEDUCTION

It's already morning and Junghwan was the first one who woke up. He glanced at his giant teddy bear who's sleeping handsomely on his side, he grinned and placed a kiss on the older's cheek.

He swears that Haruto is really handsome, even though he's sleeping the charisma is still on point.

He stood up and went to the bathroom to shower. After that, he explores the older's cabinet to look for clothes. He wore his underwear and white long sleeves.

He chuckles, thinking of the older's possible reactions once he noticed his clothes getting used by him.

He went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to cook something. He's hungry, he didn't ate last night.

"Will he like ramen with lots of tofu?" He whispers to himself, looking at the packs of ramen in the counter and tofus on the fridge.

He giggles as he thought of the older's reaction again. He also grabbed sausages and fries to cook.

Junghwan freaking loves potatoes besides donuts. H started to cook, while smiling widely. Avenue is still sleeping peacefully and dreaming of killing his friends.

"Excuse me, why are you here?" Harrison asks, looking at Stacey who's already sitting on the CEO's swivel chair.

"This is my boyfriend's office, right? So I have the rights to go here." Stacey annoyingly said as she puts foundation on her face while looking at her mirror.

"EXCUSE ME AGAIN? BOYFRIEND? HAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU KIDDING ME OR YOURSELF? POOR YOU, SHAMELESS WOMAN" Park Jihoon muttered while laughing as he point at her. Then he rolled his eyes as he went outside. Stacey was definitely annoyed and rolled her eyes too, she just wants to meet Avenue.

"What? She's already inside his office? She has no shame" Vernervio muttered with a frown, he might just slap that woman once he saw her again.

"You're right, she's pretty but she will never be a perfect match for Vlady" Azure suddenly said as he sips his iced americano.

"But I can be a perfect match for Junghwan" Azure added with a grin, his friends just rolled their eyes. If Spencer recorded his voice, then Yoshinori will surely on the Bermuda Triangle tomorrow.

Finally, Junghwan is now done making breakfast. He arranged it on the glass table. Avenue's house is really huge.

While he's wiping the table, Avenue walks out from his room to look for him. Expectedly, the CEO's eyes widened as he saw Junghwan bending on the table wearing his white long sleeves. His eyes was focused on the meaty fair thighs, the he curses.

"Fuck, hey sleep there" He whispers to himself and tap his crouch area. But, Junghwan looks submissive on his eyes. He went closer to hug him and get rid of his morning erection but he cursed again when the younger moves making his butt bumped on his glory.

"Fuck, baby" He curses and held Junghwan's hips to stop him from moving. He quickly sat on the table to cover his growing bulge under his pants.

However, his eyes got glued on Junghwan's meaty legs again, the younger is walking sexily. The CEO bites his lips, preventing any dirty thoughts.

"Time to eat, Haru" Junghwan whispers to his ears, he got fucking goosebumps. His sleeping friend woke up too.