CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: Immortality

Love is such a beautiful word isn't it? Any individual can define it in their descriptions and perspectives. The best word to describe it is sacrifices.

In love, sacrifices are always given. Sacrificing your feelings, giving your feelings towards the person you want to be with. Sacrificing a trust just to be loved and to love. Despite of emotional and mental health issues, you're still loving the person who's in your mind right now.

Sacrifices are another word for love. Have you ever thought of your parents? Your mother would always prepare your breakfasts, lunches, snacks as well as dinners. Your father would always try his best just to give you a better living by working endlessly. Parents might be strict and scary at all times but still, their sacrifices for you is love!

In a friendship, sacrificing all of your secrets to your best friend. Trusting them with all of your secrets, sacrificing your own image and dignity. You trust them 'cause you love them!

In a relationship, sacrifices are painful. You can sacrifice your own happiness for the person you want to spend the rest of your life. In a way that you can let go, for them to find their happiness. It might be heart breaking but the greatest love is loving someone from a far distance, watching that person as he reaches his dream, witnessing how that person be in loved with someone else. You sacrificed your own love, feeling empty.

For Watanabe Haruto, he can sacrifice his own life for the love of his lifetime. Sweetly kissing him amidst the shootout, changing their positions while their lips are connected. Getting shot with a bullet of love for the person he adores the most. Protecting his precious from getting hurt again, securing his safety despite of the risk, dying.

Rushing the handsome man to the hospital, together with the desperate cries of his sweetheart. So Junghwan is deeply attached to him, madly in loved to him. Loving him despite of the painful bruises, crying because of the painful fear. The fear of losing someone you love. It's not the greatest love but the purest and deepest kind of love.

They finally reached the hospital, lifting the handsome man's body until he was transferred to the emergency room. Junghwan is still crying, getting hugged by Park Jihoon, both are crying but still comforting each other.

"He will be fine soon, okay? Calm down first, Junghwan-ah. The doctors is doing their job now." Park Jihoon mutters, rubbing the teacher's back. He definitely feels the younger's emotions. He also cried hard when Hyunsuk was in a critical condition back then, because of a sudden shootout.

"Hyung, I don't want to lose him. He's the only one I have." Junghwan mutters, hugging Park Jihoon tighter.

"He will not die, So Junghwan. He's a fucking immortal. Come here, you also need to treat your bruises." Hamada Asahi mutters, motioning Junghwan to come with him. His arm is still bleeding, Park Jihoon guided the two together with Kim Junkyu to treat their injuries and bruises.

"I don't fucking care about you, bringing your lawyer. You can even bring hundreds of it but the evidences we collected are all enough for you to be sentenced at the jail." The Police Captain mutters, pointing at Mr. Damascus Watanabe who's still injured.

"Damn you, acting exactly like my fucking ignorant son. I will call my lawyer now." Mr. Watanabe hisses, glaring at Travis Eschavarre who's smirking endlessly.

"Go on, bring a battalion of them." Yoon Jaehyuk mutters, handling the telephone to him with an annoying grin that made the old man glare at him.

"Speaking of your son, his condition is currently critical because of you." Takata Mashiho commented, glaring at Mr. Damascus Watanabe. The old man chuckles in victory, making the people inside the office aim their guns to him.

"One laugh, then you'll be five feet under the ground." Kanemoto Yoshinori warns, glaring with the rifle, aiming at his uncle.

A month later.

"I miss him already, his hugs, kisses, face and love. I can't live without him!" Junghwan whines, pouting while eating his fries while talking with his friends.

"I miss sleeping next to him, waking up with his handsome face." Junghwan added, sighing.

"I miss him so muuuuuuch!" Junghwan cutely mutters, dipping his fries on the gravy sauce.

"Gosh, So Junghwan. He just went to the comfort room. Stop with your annoying phrases." Hamada Asahi hisses, frowning with his disgusted face on the younger. Junghwan pouted again, cutely glaring at the vice president of Hilteum Hotel.

"Aaah, Haruuuuu. Bogoshipooo~" Junghwan cutely exclaimed, Haruto just came back from the comfort room.

"I missed you too, my baby." Haruto responded, kissing his sweetheart's cheek. Hamada Asahi rolled his eyes, he's bitter again.

Bold of you guys to assume that the fucking Watanabe Haruto will die, he's a fucking immortal. He was already sent to the hospital for how many times but luck was always been in his side.

"Are you related to the patient?" The doctor asks, going out of the emergency room.

"Yes, I'm his g-girlfriend" Junghwan shyly answers, his bruises are already treated. He's still sobbing but Jihoon would be mad again if he will cry like a kid.

"Alright. Mr. Avenue's condition is now fine. We already did treated his wounds, he's still alive. I always wonder, his stamina-I mean his body is incredible. Sorry to laugh but your boyfriend is like a freaking immortal" The doctor says with a little giggle, making Hamada Asahi roll his eyes.

Junghwan grinned and thanked god that his Haruto is still alive. He giggles at the thought of being immortal, what if that's true?

"I bet that he's a fucking vampire, 3000 years old" Hamada Asahi blabbers, envious of the CEO's immortality.

"Yah, stop spreading false informations. Haruto might actually believe it." Kim Junkyu commented with a chuckle, still making fun of their CEO despite of his condition.

"I bet, he would jump to the rooftop of your building just to prove it" Park Jeongwoo added, earning laughsters from his friends.

He might be a smart-ass but he's also dumb at some times because of his pride.

"I want marry So Junghwan" Kim Doyoung suddenly mutters, making his friends look and glare at him.

"Idiot, we will prepare your coffin and funeral now." Bang Yedam responded, drinking his iced americano.

"Just kidding, Junghwan is just too cute" Kim Doyoung added, staring at Junghwan's picture.

"Thanked god that Watanabe is not here." Park Jeongwoo says, earning chuckles from them.

Well, if So Junghwan will marry someone-of course it would be his Watanabe Haruto.