CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: Romantic Runaway

So Junghwan is currently praying for his life, and for Haruto. He still want to live a forever with his boyfriend. He still want to make memories with the handsome man. Wanting to spend the rest of his life with him. Wishing there's still after life.

Every beat of his heart is shouting for Haruto's name. His head is filled with Haruto, only him.

He's still crying, wanting to escape from Mr. Damascus Watanabe's wrath. He's literally an evil, having no mercy inside his body.

Meanwhile, Haruto is still dramatically crying on the bed. Thinking of his So Junghwan, only him. Scared to death that he would lose the younger. Worried for real that the love of his life will be gone.

Apparently, a man in black entered his room to give his food.

"I don't want to eat." He annoyingly muttered, turning his back from the man. The man went closer to him, sitting at the corner of the bed.

"Hamada Asahi" The man suddenly said that caught Haruto's attention. Haruto sits up, frowning at the man. He removed the man's mask, and his eyes lits up, it was Hamada Asahi!

"Damn you, punk. How did you get here?" Haruto asks, hugging his best friend who's rolling his eyes now.

"I pretended as one of the men in black. Also, I'm aware of your father's illegal business that's why I tried to enter his organization to investigate about him. He thought that I would really sell drugs? Nah, the only drugs I want to have is music." Hamada Asahi hisses, giving the foods in front of Haruto.

"Illegal business? He's what? Leading an organization about fucking drugs?" Avenue asks, frowning at his best friend. The older nodded, rolling his eyes again.

"Eat first, idiot. I know that you're fucking starving. After this, I will help you to escape. Your sweetheart is also inside this house. I'm still looking for the room he was dragged to. Stay here, I will be back. Here's a gun, use it in case of emergency. Don't fucking start a shoot out, Watanabe." Hamada Asahi commanded, glaring at his best friend who's now innocently eating the foods. He secretly grinned, the younger japanese knows how to obey commands now. Then he wears his mask again, going outside to look for Junghwan's room.

Haruto's lips formed a small grin, he's in the same house with Junghwan. His heart is beating faster, throbbing to see his beautiful sweetheart. He quickly finished his food, holding his gun. Smirking, he pointed the gun at the door. Badly wanting to cause injuries and death, wanting revenge for his Junghwan that suffered a lot.

"Mr. Hamada, Mr. Damascus is badly injured. He was sent to the hospital but with the accompaniment of the policemen. They raid the mansion a while ago." A man in black announces, bowing to Hamada Asahi who's smirking under the mask.

"Wah, that's a bad news. I think we should transfer our captives, they might raid this house too. I will be in charge of that fucking So Junghwan. Get Avenue outside the room after I transferred Junghwan to the van." Hamada Asahi is a fucking manipulator and a great pretender, the men in black nodded at him.

The man guided him to open Junghwan's door. Then he was completely shock by the sight of the poor teacher. Deprived from liberty, forcefully tighted at a chair. He suddenly thought of Haruto, he will fucking kill those fucking idiots once he saw the younger's condition.

"Get him new clothes, I don't want myself get filled with his fucking blood." Hamada Asahi commanded, the two men left him inside. He went closer to the younger and removed the things that are covering his beautiful face.