CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: A road to a lifetime

The sweethearts are now outside the restaurant, all smiles for their usual date. However, Junghwan was frozen on his feet, shocked at the very familiar sight in front of him.

"My nini" A woman in police uniform suit mutters, sobbing as she ran towards Junghwan, hugging him. He hugs her, returning the warmth.

Haruto frowned at the nickname, it seems familiar to him. But then, he grinned at the lovely sight in front of him.

"Mommy...I missed you so much" Junghwan softly mutters, holding his mother's cheeks. He was deeply hurt but seeing her mother again for how many years that passed is making him at ease. He needs a mother's comfort, a mom's love.

Haruto lowered down his head and his lips formed a small smile, he's envious. Also missing her mother that is nowhere to be found.

"Nini, mianhaeyo. Sorry for all the mistakes that I did to you, I'm regretting it now. I feel sorry for my baby, I'm sorry Junghwanie. Mommy's back, I will take care of you now, okay? Mama will never leave again, as well as your Dada. I love you so much, Nini. I'm sorry." She mutters, holder he's son's face, crying because of regret and sympathy. It definitely hurts, leaving his innocent son at an orphanage just because of her duty as a policewoman.

"Mommyyyy, ssh don't cry anymore. I do believe that you love me so much, and...I lo..love you too." Junghwan says, confessing his love to his mother. Haruto grinned, he's proud of himself that he made the younger believe in love.

"Oh, my Nini. Still so sweet and pretty. You're now a Kindergarten Teacher, Mommy and Dada's proud of you." She mutters again with a proud smile, kissing her son's forehead.

"Eyy, Mommyyy~ I'm cute not prettyyyy" Junghwan whines, wiping his mother's tear's away from her cheeks.

"But you're so damn beautiful, Sweetheart." Haruto interrupts, winking at his girlfriend who's now blushing in front of his mother.

"Haruuu, I'm nooot" Junghwan whines again, wiping his own tears with a pout, his mother hugs him with a giggle.

"You don't know you're beautiful and that's what makes you beautiful, my universe." Haruto softly mutters, giving a warm smile to the two. The policewoman giggles at the adorable scene he's witnessing right now, his son's boyfriend is so sweet and poetic.

"He introduced himself to me as your boyfriend. My Nini got a handsome greek god partner!" His mother exclaimed, eyeing Watanabe Haruto from head to toe who's wearing a formal attire.

"Before I forgot, I'm Avenue Dimetrio Haruto Violence Vladimir Watanabe. You can call me Haruto, Madame." Haruto politely said, bowing in front of her.

"Drop the Madame, hmm don't be shy, just call me Mom!" She cutely yells, making Junghwan blush in deep red again, pouting as he turn his back to Haruto, hiding his tomato cheeks.

"Sure. I will love your son to the moon for the rest of my life. Do you mind to give your son's hand to me, Mom? I will never let go of him too for a lifetime. I will love you sun till the after life." Haruto mutters again, walking closer to Junghwan. Holding his hand with a warm grin, melting Junghwan's heart.

"Omo, are you asking permission to marry my son? Well, of course you can, love. I know that you're a good guy and can take care of my pretty and shy son!" The policewoman exclaimed, hugging Watanabe Haruto, making the japanese blush.

Junghwan giggles at the older's reaction, his boyfriend is being shy. It's a whole new sight to see, he would probably tease him later. His mom also called Haruto as love, that's very cute! Then he realized what they're talking about, his eyes widened and his cheeks are burning red again, his heart beats are going crazy.

"Thank you so much, Mom. I do not make promises but it is my job to love your son. I will make him the happiest." Haruto softly mutters, lowering his head because of shyness, making Junghwan ran towards him for a hug.

"My job is to love you too, Haru!" Junghwan exclaimed, snuggling his burning cheeks to the older's chest. The policewoman giggles at the couple's cuteness.

"I hope that you marriage will last forever!" She yells and joined them with a hug too, happy for his son.

"Alright, Mr. Lai Guanlin. You came here unprecedented, we thought that you agreed at the schedule we sent to you. Uhm but we're glad that you're finally here. Take a seat." Kim Junkyu mutters, motioning the taiwanese to sit on the vacant chair. Guanlin grinned and politely sat on it.

"I apologize for the surprise visit but I have an important matter for next week that's why I went here early. So, where's Avenue?" Lai Guanlin said, looking left and right to look for Watanabe Haruto.

"Mianhaeyo but he's still outside, finishing an important matter too." Park Jihoon responded, grinning with his lethal smile, showing it to the tall and handsome man.

"He better go back here before Lai Guanlin could still his throne as the handsome man that every women falls for." Hamada Asahi whispers, making Yoon Jaehyuk smack his arm with a chuckle.

"Omo, he's so handsome. Avenue's pride will be triggered." Yoon Jaehyuk commented, scanning Lai Guanlin's features and physiques.

"Tsk, go date him." Hamada Asahi hisses, rolling his eyes while his arms are crossed. Yoon Jaehyuk chuckled at his soulmate's behavior.

"Wow, are you jealous Vio? Don't worry, he might be handsome but you're the prettiest." Yoon Jaehyuk teases, pinching Asahi's cheek. The japanese smacked his hand away, glaring at him.

While the meeting room is currently chaotic, the CEO finally appears with a huge smile together with the love of his life, So Junghwan.

"Oh here he is, Avenue meet Edward Guanlin Lai." Kanemoto Yoshinori mutters, pointing at the snow white man. Guanlin stood up and reached for a handshake with a smug grin on his face, Haruto accepted the hand with his serious face.

"See, he's triggered." Yoon Jaehyuk whispers with a chuckle, Asahi nodded and covered his mouth with a fist to prevent himself on laughing.

Junghwan stepped beside Haruto to see what's the agenda inside and he stopped on his track when Lai Guanlin grinned at him. His cheeks suddenly turned into pink and he immediately pulled the garter of his hoodie to completely cover his face making his friends chuckle.

"Finally, nice meeting you Avenue." Guanlin says, bowing at the president with such politeness then stealing a glance at Junghwam who's now touching playing with the hem of his hoodie.

"Yeah, I'm glad you're here. Thank you for accepting our offer." Watanabe Haruto coldly says, and bowed at him too.

"Hi, I'm Edward. And you're?" Guanlin asks, looking at Junghwan with a smile, making the younger flinched.

"Uh-h-hi. I'm Junghwan." He shortly answers, stuttering. Watanabe Haruto immediately pulled the younger's waist, claiming his territory.

"I was enchanted to meet you, Junghwan." Lai Guanlin softly mutters, bowing at Junghwan who's now getting nervous at Haruto's frowning face.

"Let's fucking proceed to the business. My fiancé is waiting for me, for our date. Am I right, Sweetheart?" Watanabe Haruto mutters, looking at Junghwan who shyly nodded at him.

The other members roared at the sudden news, they're now finally getting married!!!

"Damn, what a lucky bastard." Hamada Asahi hisses, judging Haruto from head to soul. If you're envious, just date Jaehyuk already!