CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: HAMADA ASAHI

"Mr. Watanabe, I suggest that you should meet that So Junghwan now. Lure him with 50 million just to stay away from your son" A man of Mr. Watanabe's black men says, they're currently looking at the photos presented on the table. Showing his son's business to his friends and to So Junghwan.

"You're right, I don't want my son to be the content of any headlines because of his preference in that fucking love." Mr. Watanabe hisses, cringing hard at the word love.

"I will talk to my son later. He would probably introduce that young boy to me as his girlfriend. Disgusting" Mr. Watanabe mutters, showing his disgusted face.

He doesn't want his son to settle for a man. He wants his son to marry a decent woman who can give him satisfaction. He's disgusted by the idea of him kissing another man. Furthermore, he wants his son to marry someone who have a nice background. Someone he could share his business with.

"Sweetheart, I have something to tell you" The handsome man says, sitting beside the younger who's currently writing on his notepad.

"Go on, what is it, Haru?" Junghwan asks, placing his pen and notepad on the the coffee table. He faved the handsome man with a small smile.

"My father asked about you last week. Earlier, he called me and said that he wants to meet you already." Haruto answers, holding the younger's hands, gently rubbing his thumb. He looks at him with a worried eyes, he's afraid of his father's feedback about their relationship.

"Really? I want to meet him too, despite of you know..." The younger mutters, shrugging off the negative vibes with a smile. Scrunching his nose in front of the handsome man.

"I'm worried but I also want the whole world know how much I love you." Haruto mumbles, kissing Junghwan's hands, maintaining eye contact. Showing his sincerity towards the younger.

"Haru, you don't have to worry that much. We can do this together!" Junghwan exclaimed, wrapping his arms on the older's neck. Embracing his world, not wanting to let him go.

"Sure, sweetheart. I will do everything for us to be together. I love you. I can't live without you, baby." Haruto whispers, wrapping his arms on the younger's waist. Pulling him closer, resting his chin on his shoulder.

God knows how much he freaking love So Junghwan. He's going to risk everything he have just to have him for life. He doesn't want any woman, only Junghwan.

"You're making me cry, I love you too! You're the greatest thing that ever happened in my life, my love" Junghwan whispers, closing his eyes with a smile. Hugging his world tighter, feeling safe within the older's embrace.

"Damn, I really love it every time you call me your love" Haruto mutters, letting go of the hug to hold the younger's face. Scrunching his nose, adoring Junghwan's cute features.