CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR

Love. Everybody wants love in different ways. Love can be expressed with words and actions. Love is such a romantic and painful word at the same time. Love is unconditional, but you're lucky if it's reciprocated. Everyone wants love, everyone needs love, anyone can love, you are loved. Love is the reason why we're still breathing, it's like an oxygen that makes us feel alive.

However, in love, there should be sacrifices. It's either you are scared to give and receive love or ready to risk it all for love. For Watanabe Haruto, he can risk his own life just to save the love of his dreams. He can't live if living is without Junghwan, his whole universe.

Hearing Junghwan's sweet and melancholic voice makes him alive. Holding Junghwan's hands makes him alive. Embracing Junghwan's warmth makes him alive. Passionately kissing Junghwan's soft and sweet lips makes him alive. Staring at Junghwan's eyes that shows the whole milky way galaxy makes him alive. Lastly, loving and receiving love from Junghwan is all that he needs to make him alive.

He's devastated, sitting alone on the corner of the bed, embracing the guitar instead of Junghwan who's painfully separated from him. He doesn't know where's Junghwan right now. Tears are flowing from his cheeks down to his guitar. The love of his life is suffering, still loving him despite of hurting.

"Baby, you're the missing piece of my puzzle. You're the only one who completes me." He whispers, closing his eyes because of his aching heart. His guitar is already soaked with his tears. He bite his lips, thinking of a plan to escape from his room. He was sent to another house, locking him inside a bedroom.

"If you ever leave me, baby. Leave some morphine at my door. 'Cause it would take a whole lot of medication. To realize what we used to have. We don't have it anymore" He started to sing, strumming his guitar. Thinking of the younger, feeling his heart shattered into pieces.

"There's no religion that could save me. No matter how long my knees are on the floor. So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm makin'. To keep you by my side. To keep you from walkin' out the door" He proceeds on singing, wishing the younger is leaning on his shoulder as he sings his favorite song.

"'Cause there'll be no sunlight, if I lose you, baby. There'll be no clear skies, if I lose you, baby. Just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same if you walk away. Everyday it'll rain, rain, ra-a-a-ain" Every line hits him hard. He really want Junghwan to stay by his side for the rest of his life. He would really be grieving once he lose the love of his life.

"I'll never be your mother's favorite, your daddy can't even look me in the eye. If I was in their shoes, I'd be doing the same thing. Sayin', "There goes my little girl, walkin' with that troublesome guy"" He still haven't met the younger's parents. He's actually worried about his parents. But he still wants to meet them.

"But they're just afraid of something they can't understand but little darlin' watch me change their minds. Yeah for you I'll try, I'll try, I'll try, I'll try and pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding if that'll make you mine" He will do anything just to be with Junghwan. His life will never be complete without him. He's ready to risk it all just to have him, love him.

"'Cause there'll be no sunlight, if I lose you, baby. There'll be no clear skies, if I lose you, baby. Just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same if you walk away. Everyday it'll rain, rain, ra-a-a-ain" Reminiscing those moments with Junghwan. He's desperately hunger for the younger's touch. He wants to be with him again. Missing Junghwan is the worst of all.

Meanwhile, So Junghwan is crying his heart out. He was tied in a chair, his eyes are covered with a handkerchief, his mouth is being covered with a piece of clothing.

His desperate little cries are echoing the empty room. He's sweating hard, starving, scared, hurting and missing Haruto.

Haru...I need you His heart is crying, wanting to escape and run to his home, Haruto's embrace.

"Why don't we kill him already?" A sudden voice made Junghwan flinched. His trembling because of the moving he senses. Scared of being touch, being beaten and being killed.

"Tsk, just wait for his command." Another man says, looking at the poor captive.

On the other side, Asahi and his friends together with the SMD policemen are now deployed surrounding the mansion of Mr. Watanabe.

"Set the parameter" The Police Captain yells, wanting his officers to ran towards the possible entrances and exits of the mansion.

"SP, use your GPS" Asahi commanded, Yoon Jaehyuk immediately told him the current location of the Junghwan's phone.

"MOVE!" The Police Captain finally yells and they all ran towards the entrances and exits of the house, not wanting anyone escape, especially Mr. Watanabe.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Mr. Watanabe yells when he heard a gunshot on his living room. Some of his men are already lifeless on the floor.

"Hello there, evil" Hamada Asahi sarcastically greeted, shooting the vase beside the old man, scaring the shit out of him.

"DAMN HAMADA ASAHI, FUCKING TRAITOR!" Mr. Watanabe yells, aiming his gun to the japanese but luck will never be on his side, the Police Captain shoots his thigh, causing injuries.

The old man hisses in pain and he collapsed in the floor. His men tried to shoot them, only to get killed by the SMD's ace, the Police Captain.

Hamada Asahi jumped on the sofa to get closer to the other room, hoping to find the two. He was greeted by ten black men but he is quicker than the bullets, he killed them in a blink of an eye, they're all lying on the floor.

"I can't find them, I think he transferred him to another place. Here's Junghwanie's phone." Park Jihoon yells, showing the younger's phone.

Yoon Jaehyuk immediately opened Junghwan's phone, then jackpot. He luckily noticed the recent notes on his notepad. TRS201, the second one is CCTV. Then a third note, Lee Jongmin.

"TRS201 is probably a plate number of a vehicle. Yael, check the owner of that, I guess that it's a van." The Police Captain commanded, the other japanese nodded and quickly asked his team to investigate.

"CCTV, we should check it in order to know what van they used to transfer them. Harvey, check the CCTVs. NOW!" He shouted again and the smaller man obeyed. Yoon Jaehyuk and Park Jihoon also trailed at him to check it.

"Lee Jongmin, probably a name of the men who took them. Arthur, track the man's location, move!" He yells again, gladly they started to look for him.

"What if they were separated?" Kim Junkyu suddenly asks, covering his mouth because of fear.

"I guess so, baby" The handsome Police Captain suddenly mutters, making Kim Junkyu blush and Kanemoto Yoshinori glare at him.

"Sir, we already have the copy of the footage. There are two vans. The first van is black, with Avenue Watanabe. The second van is white, with So Junghwan. We also checked the other CCTVs outside and to the places they went at. We already tracked their location, to another mansion, still owned by Mr. Damascus Watanabe. Waiting for your command." Harvey mutters, together with Jaehyuk and Jihoon.

"Prepare your guns, we will raid the house now. Get inside the mobile!" The Police Captain yells and they all moved their feet and went inside the cars. Driving to the said location by Yoon Jaehyuk and Harvey.

"Shucks, I wish they're still fine." Hamada Asahi whispers, praying for their lives. Hoping that he would still see them, breathing.