CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

Junghwan is still awake waiting for his call. He can't sleep knowing that his monster is mad, and that's all because of Doyoung's dumbness. So, he decided to text the monster.

You:
Hey, are you okay?

You:
I'm sorry about what happened earlier.

You:
Can we talk?

Sadly, there's no response. He pouted, why are you not answering meee? Then he decided to text Doyoung instead.

You:
You're crazy!

Dobby:
For you

Dobby:
You miss me? I missed you too.

You:
He's not texting and calling me for the past hours!

You:
You're so dumb!

Dobby:
Why are you mad, do you like him?

Dobby:
is he your boyfriend?

Dobby:
I'm hurt :<

You:
You'll die once you go near me again.

Dobby:
I will still love you after life.

Junghwan sighed in frustration, he got annoyed and regrets texting that simp. He suddenly thought of the handsome man, Travis, will I ever see you again?

"Hey Vlady, you're still not tired? You're working here in the office since morning. You should go home and rest now, the meetings are already done. Get some sleep kiddo." Xavier muttered when he entered his friend's office. It's already 11:39 pm, but the CEO is still reading his files.

"I don't fucking want to rest." Haruto seriously muttered without even looking at him. Mashiho went closer and grabs the file on Avenue's hand.

"Uri dongsaeeeeng, you can never scare me. Haha you're so cute and lovelyyy achuhu." Mashiho annoyingly said and pinched the CEO's cheeks.

"Yameteyo, nagajuseyo—I don't want to hear your fucking voice, Mashiho." Yes, this CEO can speak three languages at one sentence. The older japanese just chuckled and brushes his hair before he left the office.

Haruto sighed and leaned his back on the swivel chair, he's extremely tired but he he still need to accomplish all of his neglected tasks and works.

He glanced at his phone and just rolled his eyes when he read the notifications on his screen.

"Do I look like someone who would love third party? Bullshit, I would really kill that fucking Dobby." Violence whispered in annoyance, he even throws the file he was reading earlier. Then he stood up and glanced at his mirror.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most handsome of them all?—nah, you don't need to answer, of course it's me, but FUCK!" He curses again and slams the wall with his fist, leaning his head there because of frustrations.