CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE: DARK HISTORY

The three people inside the CEO's office sat on the long sofa. They're all curious about the meeting especially Junghwan, he suddenly wants to meet Haruto's father and he wants to ask why did he named him Avenue Whatsoever Watanabe.

Then he thought of Haruto's father, will he ever like me for him?

"Haruto is such a wealthy human being but he still got a dark history." Asahi started as he sips the coffee Junghwan just made. Yes, the younger saw it in the corner and thought of making it for them even though he's the real visitor.

"His dark history was the reason why he got anger issues." He added and the two is anticipating for a revelation. Yoshinoro is still not aware of his dongsaeng's history that's why he's also listening.

"His father was the former CEO of this company back then. His mother is a great doctor in Japan. His sister is a mathematician and currently studying in Japan. However, Haruto is really bad at academics when he's still in elementary. His dad, has anger issues so he obviously inherited it or probably influenced at. His father was also depressed, her wife filed a divorce that leads them to separation. They broke into two. His mon will never file a divorce if she never discovered her husband's mistress. Yeah, there was a third party. Ever since, that day was the most miserable moment in Haruto's life." Asahi mutters as he look down reminiscing those time when he had a drink with Haruto in a bar, he witnessed the CEO's rarely seen tears.

Junghwan and Yoshinori felt sympathy for him and they don't know what to say, so Asahi proceeds.

"Haruto failed his exam that day, he even got bruised on his lips, he fought with other students because of having bad grades and for being ignorant. He was bullied back then. Same day, he went home and saw his father drinking alcohol while smoking. He asked if he's fine but his father showed him no mercy, he punched and kicked him because of anger, the poor Haruto suffered again with lots of bruise. He's blaming him for giving her mom the address of the bar where his father would often go to meet his other woman. He even smacked haruto with a bottle of beer. Also threatened him with a knife if he will not stop on crying. Starting that day, everytime his dad would come home-he would treat Haruto like a punching bag." Asahi said and felt like he was bursting into tears. Yoshinori and Junghwan are already wiping their tears away.

"However, Haruto never fought back to him. He still respects his father, so much. Even though he nearly killed him, he still loved his father. He learned not to give up, so he tried to study even harder when he reached high school. Thankfully, with all his hard work and perseverance, he tops the class with lots of certificates and medals. When he reached and graduated from college, he received lots of titles and lots of women fell for his charms. Then his father realized, his son is very intelligent and knows how to persevere. The reason why Haruto inherited this company was not because he's the son but his father wanted to use him. " Asahi mutters in a disappointed manner. He felt sorry for Haruto, his bro suffered but still he loves his father.