CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

Avenue is still with the happy go lucky girl and they're now having ice cream while sitting on a bench.

"I'm tiiiired, I want to go home nooow" Stacey muttered and showed her pouting face at the CEO. Avenue fvcking chuckled.

"Alright, let's go. I still need to do something on my office" He responded and stood up, he also offered his hand for Stacey to stand up.

Now, they're driving back at the building. While they are in their way, someone called at the woman.

"Hello, Stacey speaking" She answers as she munch the cookie Avenue brought earlier.

"Oh hey Avenue, this is your judgemental friend" She's talking about Asahi, she set it on speaker for Avenue to hear it.

"YAH DIMWIT, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Vernervio asks and Avenue rolled his eyes

"Are you fucking copying me?" The CEO asks as he calmy drive his car with a frown.

"Crap it, Junghwan fainted inside the nursery. We're at the nearest hospital to our building, better go here before Kanemoto would kiss your sweetheart to wake him up" Vernervio really knows how to push him to the edge. He drove faster again making Stacey scream.

"AAAAH I STILL WANT TO WATCH CINDERELLA NEXT WEEK! I STILL WANT TO LIIIIVE" She screams as she held tightly in front of her. Avenue doesn't care either but he even drives faster.

Finally, he's now at the hospital with her. Stacey doesn't know who's Junghwan but she actually cares because, thinking maybe he's one of Avenue's friend.

"Hey Watanabe, he w-was found unconscious inside the nursery and--and he's temperature is really high!" Park Jeongwoo said as soon as Avenue entered the room. He went closer to Junghwan who's sleeping.

"Who's that girl?" Doyoung suddenly asks and Stacey just hide behind the CEO.

"Stacey" He shortly answered and just focused on Junghwan. He's worried and touched his head, he's really hot and sick.

"Long story, Kim Doyoung" Hamada also answers and Doyoung just nodded, glaring at Avenue for bringing a girl.

Gladly, the doctor came, Avenue was the first one who asked Junghwan's condition. With his report, his body becomes unconscious because of his high body temperature, meaning he's having a fever.

He got sick because of our morning sex? Avenue asks himself, frowning.

His friends went outside to sit and rest, they started to talk about Stacey. Vermervio was the one who explained it to them, he really don't like that woman.

Stacey went beside Vernervio while scrolling on her phone. The japanese moves away and rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong? I just want to be friends with you" Stacey mutters with a smile. Kim Junkyu frowned and showed his disgusted face again. Park Jihoon forced a smile to her because it will be embarrassing if no one responded to her.

"Besides K will be a wife to your CEO soon, so we need to be friends as early as possible!" She exclaimed and swayed her feet back and forth with a smile, then she continue to type on her phone.