CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN: Territorial Friend

"Songsaengniiim, I missed you~." Rowoon exclaimed and ran to hug Junghwan who just entered the room.

"Of course, I missed you too, Rowoonie." The teacher said and hugs the cute children who's already making the nursery messy with their drawings and colors.

"Where's monster? We missed him too!" Eunseo yells, she's bored. The little girl wants to have strawberry ice creams.

"He's busy, but he will visit us here soon." Junghwan answers and placed his bags on the desk.

"YAH, WATANABE! WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED? WOULD YOU PLEASE CARE TO EXPLAIN?" Xavier yells as they sips their coffee in the company's cafeteria.

"We just talked." The CEO answers and held his coffee with a small grin. Vernervio frowned, this idiot is smiling.

"Such a lier." Vernervio mumbled and rolled his eyes, Avenue just chuckled and glanced at his phone. He received a message from Junghwan.

Sweetheart:
The kids misses you

He quickly types with a small grin making his friends frown.

You:
I'll visit them sooner. Continue your work, I know that you already missed me but please focus on teaching the kids. See you later, Sweetheart. ^ ^

He sent the text with a chuckle. He just want to tease him, he would love to see the annoyed face of the younger. However, Vernervio smacked his head this time.

"You're in love and you're not telling us!" Vernervio exclaimed and glared at him. They're best friends yet the younger japanese is working behind him.

"Shut up, Hamada. It's none of your business." The stubborn CEO said and rolled his eyes. Roswell glared at him, he's really annoying.

"Anyway, Junghwanie is damn pretty" Azure suddenly mutters and Avenue finally came back to his serious dead-ass look. He looked at his older hyung with a glare. Perxius chuckled and tapped Avenue's shoulder wanting to calm him down.

"Go to google and search for the most beautiful creature in the world, then you will see Junghwan's name." Azure even added that made Avenue stood up and annoyingly walks away.

"You just made him jealous!" Xavier said and gave Naiku a high-five for his annoying tease.

"But I'm hella serious, he's actually really pretty. If he got dumper by Vlady, I will heal his broken heart." Azure dramatically said that made his friends laugh.

Meanwhile, Harrison Park and Eunice Kim are finally back to Seoul, they went to Japan last month for investments. It was Avenue who sent them away because they are annoying.

"Mr. Watanabe! Mr. Park Jihoon and Mr. Kim Junkyu are finally back!" The secretary exclaimed as he barged in without permission.

"Okay, send them back to Japan." The CEO said and the secretary just chuckled, she quickly let the two run inside the office.

"RUTOOOOOO, JUNKYU MISSED YOU!~" Eunice yells while running towards the CEO's desk to hug him. He's the Executive's Assistant aside from the secretary. He's one of the board of directors who happened to be Avenue's childhood friend.