CHAPTER THIRTY

CHAPTER THIRTY: FINALE

Who would thought that Haruto and Junghwan will marry each other? Well, they're meant to be together. Destined forever.

It may sound cringe but they really do love each other. They already conquered lots of obstacles and challenges but they still held each other's hands and never gave up.

Watanabe Haruto, a young Chief Executive Officer of Hilteum Hotel in Seoul, South Korea. A man who can't even smile and look at someone's eyes. A man who never fell in love, a man who never had a relationship since birth.

However, So Junghwan came and colored his freaking heart. A kindergarten teacher who doesn't believe in love. With Haruto's determination and stubborn naughtiness, he captured the younger's heart.

"Wife, what are you doing?"

A man with a sexy deep voice asks, walking closer to the fair skinned man. Haruto wrapped his right arm to the younger's waist, smelling his vanilla scent. Junghwan is currently busy grinning while scanning their photos during their wedding five years ago.

"Jaehyuk and Asahi..." Junghwan mutters with a chuckle, covering his mouth with his fist. Haruto looked at the photo and playfully grinned.

"God damn it, stay out of my sight Yoon Jaehyuk. I will fucking kill you." Hamada Asahi hisses, pushing the persistent suitor of him. Seriously, they're inside a church but he's cursing like there's no tomorrow.

"Asahiii, just for the photo! Let them capture our love!" Yoon Jaehyuk yells and clinged to Asahi like a kid. The japanese just rolled his eyes and just stared blankly at the photographer.

"Alright, show your best smiles! 1, 2, 3!" Park Sunghoon yells, a handsome young photographer that attracts everyone's eyes.

"Oh wow, can we take you home?" Park Jihoon teases, chuckling at the photographer.

"Mianhaeyo, Sunoo's already waiting for me at home." Park Sunghoon responded, breaking those stupids' heart.

"Sweetheart, I might shoot him dead if you continue staring at him. I'm already too damn handsome. Hey Park Sunghoon! Cover your damn face!" Haruto yells, glaring at the innocent photographer.

"I don't want to, I want to show the world that I'm handsome." Park Sunghoon refuted, playfully grinning at the stubborn groom.

"Calm down, Haru. We're already married, don't worry!" Junghwam cute mutters, hugging his jealous husband. He grinned while snuggling his cheeks on the older's chest.

It would be a tough journey but he do believe in Haruto.

"Don't freaking look at the photographer, Wife." Haruto scolded, covering the photo with his hand with a frown. Junghwan chuckled and rested his head on the older's shoulder.

"Honey, he's not Watanabe Haruto." Junghwan says, pinching the older's nose. Haruto rolled his eyes and flips the page of the album.

"Asahi texted me earlier. Jaehyuk is currently having a vacation with his family. He fucking misses him. The fuck, five years ago he's too nasty every time they're together." Haruto blabbers, showing the message Asahi sent earlier.

Vio:
Bro, what the fuck

Trio:
what

Vio:
he's on a vacation
he's still not texting me
damn
is this really the end?

Trio:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what the fuck men

Vio:
damn you
why are you fucking laughing

Trio:
he's spending time with his family
of course he will be busy
set aside those negative thoughts punk
he loves you with all his heart

Vio:
i fucking miss him
he's already dumping me
wtf

Trio:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bro
he's not
he loves you so damn much
he's just with—
damn you
missing him
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ASAHI MISSES HIS FIANCEEEE

Vio:
FUCK YOU!

Trio:
thanks bro, Junghwan is the only one I love to f—.

Vio:
WHAT THE FUCK
set aside your dirty mind
don't involve your mushy life here

Trio:
fine
overthink as much as you want

Vio:
DAMN YOU WATANABE!

"Honeyyy, aaah why are you telling those things to Asahi!!"Junghwan whines, covering his face with his sweat paws because of embarrassment.

"Wife, stop acting cute. I will definitely make love to you again if you don't stop." Haruto warns, leaning closer. Nearly kissing his shy wife. Junghwan glares at him and inches away. He pulled the album and proceeds on looking at the photos, escaping from his favorite handsome monster.

"You're trying to escape again, hmm?" Haruto asks, pushing his seat next to him. He sensually massages the younger's thighs while kissing his neck with his hot breath and lips.

"H-honey, stop..." Junghwan whispers, gripping tightly at the album, biting his lips to prevent any noise that could make Haruto crazy.

"I don't want to, you're so fucking cute, my pretty wife." Haruto whispers, sensually marking his territory. Junghwan surrenders, facing his husband. The older pulled him to his lap, then started to make out with him.

"Hey, I thi—oh wow." Unexpectedly, someone interrupted their sexy moment. The handsome man opened the door, unprecedented.

"DAMN YOU, PARK SUNGHOON. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Watanabe Haruto yells, still holding his universe on his lap.

"Thanks, Asahi told me to give this to Hwanie. Hi baby, here's your black coat. The idiot forgot to give this back to you." Sunghoon responded, walking closer to the two, showing the black puffy coat.

"The fuck, stop calling him baby. He's mine, not yours. Do you want me to tell this to your Sunoo?" Haruto hisses, the younger chuckles and cutely snatched the coat from Sunghoon.

"That was cute. Anyway, he won't believe you brat. I'm just teasing you, no one can replace Sunoo in my heart. Good bye bitches." Sunghoon blabbers then he finally closed the door, letting the couple proceed on their interrupted business.

"Damn, he's really annoying like Hamada Asahi." Haruto whispers, glaring at the innocent door. Junghwan giggles at his husband's behavior, he kissed his cheek to calm him down.

"Wife, you're making me hard. Stop doing those cute things." Haruto warns, looking down at his bulge between Junghwan's meaty fair thighs.

"HONEYYY!" Junghwan yells, covering his face because of shyness. His cheeks are burning red again. Haruto is really uncontrollable, such a hungry monster.

Opposite attracts, that was a freaking fact. They compliment each other, the sun and the moon forming an eclipse.

From a territorial boyfriend to territorial husband, the great wall of japan.

And they lived the happiest ever after.