CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: FIRST MONTHSARY!

Avenue and his friends are currently at a public market, causing too much chaos and naughtiness. They're actually buying korean street foods for Haruto's date with So Junghwan later.

"Can we just buy the whole market? I'm already tired of walking" The CEO whines, wiping the sweat on his forehead. They just arrived and he's now eager to go home.

"Asshole, be fucking patient" Vernervio hisses, scolding his best friend who's always impatient.

"Here, let's buy the spicy teokbokkies" Azure excitedly yells, pulling his friends. He's actually craving for it, he's also the one who suggested to go there.

"If Avenue fainted because of tiredness, then it's all because of himself" Harrison mutters, pulling a stick of fishcake, earning chuckles from his friends and a glare from the CEO. Seriously, the handsome man is good in bed, can even do 12 rounds but too tired to walk with his friends.

"Have you guys heard about the newly appointed policemen at the Seoul Metropolitan Department? I heard that some of them are japanese from TMD." Eunice asks, hearing about the sudden news. Well, the previous officers are connected to the previous government officials who are involved in corruption and other cases that manipulated the country.

"I heard that the new Police Captain is a japanese, he actually looks like you" Harrison also muttered, pointing at the CEO who's frowning at him.

"I bet that I'm fucking more handsome than him" Avenue mutters, rolling his eyes. His pride is obviously triggered, he wants to be the most handsome of all the most handsome.

"Actually he's handsome too but you're the best, don't worry too much" Eunice reassures, showing a teasing grin to the japanese.

"Stop with your crush agenda on him, Maurice" Xavier scolds, Eunice is obviously still crushing on the CEO.

"Yah, I totally moved on!" He quickly denies, turning his back with a pout, pulling a stick of fishcake.

"Let me heal your broken heart, Kyu" Azure suddenly says, wrapping an arm on the Executive Assistant's shoulder.

"This is actually disgusting" Vernervio commented, always bitter and stressing about his friends' relationships.

"Oh shut up Vio, just find your soulmate" Azure rebuts, playfully smiling at his friend who's rolling his eyes.

"He's right, Hamada. It's your time to date someone already." Avenue says, eating an ice cream he purchased a while ago. I bet that you already know the flavor he brought.

"What the fuck, no. I don't want to stress myself" Vernervio denies, disgusted by the idea of getting into a relationship.

"Vio, let's try it" Spencer teases, making his friends chuckle.

"Oh right, your soulmates!" Eunice exclaimed pulling the two together. Jaehyuk is laughing at the japanese's reactions. Vernervio is actually rolling his eyes.

"The heck, I swear that I will never date someone like you" Vernervio mutters, frowning at Spencer who's laughing at him. Then he went closer to him, wrapping his left arm to the vice president's shoulders.

"Let's see, you will be hella obsessed with me too, soon" Spencer whispers but it was completely heard by his asshole friends.

Obviously, they cringed and chuckled especially Avenue.

"HYUUUNG, THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!!" Junghwan yells, covering his face because of embarrassment.

He actually agrees with Park Jeongwoo's idea. He's wearing a red lingerie under his sexy black shorts. His meaty thighs are being exposed.

"No, he will love it HAHAHAHAHAHA C'mon, put this cat ears already" Jeongwoo says and helps his friend by placing the hairband to him.

"How about this socks?" Yedam asks, waving the sexy long black socks. Jeongwoo grabs it and forcefully puts it in the younger's legs.

"Yah Park Jeongwoo, you look like a mother now HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Doyoung says earning a chuckle from the three.

"Here, wear this too" Yedam mutters, giving the pink hoodie. Junghwan wears it with a pout.

"Wow, you look pretty!" Doyoung compliments scanning Junghwan. The younger quickly covered himself with a blanket, he don't anybody else to see his body. Exclusive for Haruto's eyes only.

Finally, his friends already went home. Leaving Junghwan who's currently pouting and screaming because of embarrassment.

"Sweetheart, I'm home"

Hearing his voice immediately brings life to his senses. His eyes widened and panicked, he doesn't know what to do. He stood up and opened the door, revealing the handsome CEO who's currently smiling. However, he curses when he noticed Junghwan's outfit.

"Hi, Haru. Do you like it?" The younger shyly asks, loosing the necktie of his boyfriend. The handsome man held his waist and pulled him closer, staring at his lips.

"I do fucking love it, sweetheart" He honestly answers making Junghwan giggle. Pecking his girlfriend's pink and kissable lips. Then he pulled him to the kitchen, the younger's eyes widened, there's a lot of korean street foods on the table!

"Omo, I'm actually hungry and wah" Junghwan exclaimed and bent over to reach for the fishcake dipped in teokbokki sauce. Avenue smirks, he loves seeing the younger bend. He approached him and spanked his butt, earning a whine from the younger.

"Why did you hit me!?" The younger asks, holding the fishcake. Avenue pulled him for a kiss, he's getting aroused by just looking at the younger.

Junghwan was breathless and inches away from him. Haruto chuckles and pulled a chair for Junghwan to sit. Gladly, the younger say down comfortably and began to eat the foods.

Haruto pulled a seat to and sat beside the younger, leaving no gap between them. Junghwan rolled his eyes, his boyfriend is really possessive and clingy. The older wrapped his right arm on his back, and his left hand on his meaty thighs. He's trying to focus on eating but the handsome man is kissing his neck, marking and owning him again. He moaned when the older bite his neck, the monster is also sensually traveling his hands on the teacher's body.

"Why are you moaning? Eat. If you moaned again, I will fucking pounce on you, here in the kitchen" Avenue whispers, breathing on the younger's neck that brings shivers to his body.

"H-haru, you're obviously kissing and touching me. How can I avoid making noise" Junghwan mutters, gripping tightly at the stick of skewers. Haruto chuckles and kisses him again, aggressively connecting their lips to taste every inch of each other's mouth.

"I know, I just want to fuck you here. I want you to bend here" Avenue says, referring to the table, tapping the table. Junghwan's cheeks turned into red again. His boyfriend is such a pervert, always making him shy and embarrassed.

"I like your cat ears, you look so hot and cute at the same time" The CEO says, touching the cat ears. Junghwan shyly smiles, he likes being complimented by him.

"Happy 1st monthsary, sweetheart. I still fucking love you so much!" Avenue exclaimed and kisses his girlfriend's cheeks multiple times, earning chuckles from the younger.

"Happy monthsary, Haru. I love you too, always" Junghwan responded, earning a loving grin from the older. However, he was kisses again and this time, they're now passionately kissing.

Such a long night.