CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Congratulations

With the sudden words of Vernervio, his officemates are now looking at him especially Harrison whose eyes are widened then there's Spencer and Eunice who are overreacting.

"Yah, maybe this is too much to be absorbed by him" Spencer mutters and went beside Junghwan. Yes, he definitely cares.

"He's right, he still need enough rest" Eunice added and played with the hem of his coat.

"Tsk, it doesn't matter. I just want him to know the truth" Vernervio said that made them silent. He's really serious, Azure is also clueless but he trusts his friend's decision.

"What do I need to know, hyung?" Junghwan asks trying to ease the tension with his small smile.

"Haruto is already getting married next week" Vernervio straightforwardly announces making everyone gulp their salivas. Junghwan frowned and felt a kick on his chest, why does it hurt?

"W-why? I thought h-he likes me?" Junghwan asks, his eyes started to gather tears. He doesn't know why he's feeling hurt. Hi chest is extremely tight, his heart beats are also fast.

"Yes, he do likes you. He loves you with all his heart. However, his father came back and wanted him to marry the daughter of his old friend." Vernervio answers, he's actually feeling sympathy over the younger.

"Whyyy? Did he agreed on marrying her? I bet that she's too beautiful and sexy" The younger mutters and can't held his tears any longer. It started to flow and fell on his cheeks, his self-esteem is now destroyed by just thinking of it.

"Obviously, he refused. He doesn't want to get married to someone he doesn't love. Believe me, you're the only person he loves wholeheartedly. He never had a girlfriend before, that's why he's so into you." Azure was the one who answered, reassuring Junghwan. Haruto has a clean history regarding relationships. He never dated anyone before, he just find it annoying and a waste of time.

Looking back at those old days, Haruto once experienced having a small crush on someone. Surprisingly, with a cute boy he met at an event. Reminiscing, he met him when he's only 10 years old. During the event that his father made, he approached him and had a great time together. The cute boy did not gave his real name, only Nini. Haruto also addressed himself as Ruru.

The event was made for Haruto, he really doesn't interact with other kids. He might have Junkyu and Asahi but he always refuse to play with them. In order to make him sociable, his father rented a whole park. He also invited the children in an orphanage to have a glimpse of the newly renovated Treasure Park. It was like a feeding program for the orphans. That day, Haruto began to interact with others. Especially with the cute boy he met. Nini was just silently eating at the corner, watching the other kids play around. Ruru was so curious, maybe he's not enjoing the party? He approached the cute milky skinned boy. The boy got startled and accidentally smashed the fried chicken on his cheek, leaving a trace of ketchup on it. Ruru cutely giggles and gave him his red handkerchief.

"Why are you not playing with them? Are you bored?" Ruru asks with a concerned expression. The cute kid looks at him, the older flinched at the sudden eye contact. He stared at him for too long to the point that he clearly not heard the cute boy's response.

"Hi, uhm they don't want to play with me. I don't know how to play newspaper dance, trip to jerusalem or anything. I only know how to eat" The younger answers with a little sad tone while munching, Ruru went closer and brushes his hair.