CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

Unknown to them, Mr. Watanabe finally discovered about So Junghwan. He heard it from Stacey who told it to him last week. Unexpectedly, the wedding was canceled, due to the reason that Stacey refused. She revealed that Avenue already likes someone else, she was protected under Azure Kanemoto and Vernervio Hamada's custody if ever she got threatened or hurt by her father. Further, Mr. Watanabe and his men studied Junghwan's profile and he smirked at what he read.

Name: So Junghwan
Age: 20 years old
Address: *** ***, ***
Connections: Park Jeongwoo, Kim Doyoung, Bang Yedam, Kim Eunice Maurice Junkyu, Yoon Spencer Tan Jaehyuk, Takata Xavier Raven Mashiho, Choi Perxius Veniz Hyunsuk, Park Harrison Seriton Jihoon, Kanemoto Azure Yoshinori Naiku, Hamada Vernervio Asahi Roswell and Watanabe Avenue Dimetrio Haruto Violence Vladimir.

Other Important Details (OID):
Currently employed as a Kindergarten Teacher at Seoul. Has innocent looks, fair skin, captivating eyes, tall, has a deep relationship with Mr. Avenue Watanabe.

"I guess you're the reason why my son rejected my deal." He whispers with a smirk, scanning the information and photo of So Junghwan.

"Mr. Watanabe, what do you want us to do?" one of his men asks while wiping the dust on his gun.

"Keep an eye to that young boy, he's probably after my son's wealth. Seriously, he looks like a fucking gold digger behind that innocent mask" Mr. Watanabe sarcastically mutters fixing his eyeglasses with a smirk.

Meanwhile, So Junghwan is walking back and forth. He's now ready to answer Avenue's one and only question-a request rather; "Be my fucking girlfriend Sweetheart, love me till forever's not enough. Be my partner until the stars lost their own shine, until the earth stops orbiting the sun, until the sky and land collides, until our last breathe"

Obviously, it's nearly close to a wedding vow but Avenue's request makes him a husband already. His love for Junghwan is bigger than the solar system. The younger realized that he actually fell inlove with the CEO since the day they first met each other.

"So Junghwan, calm down" Harrison mutters, grinning at the younger's behavior.

They're in a garden surrounded by different types of flowers; roses, hydrangeas, tulips, sunflowers, dicentras, tulips, spikenards, chrysanthemums, carnations, daisies and magnolias.

Three days before today, Junghwan sent messages to Vernervio and Harrison. Asking them for help, gladly, the two willingly helped him to plan this.

It's a private garden behind Avenue's mansion. Obviously, the CEO is still in his office, doing his work.

"YAH KIM JUNKYU, ENOUGH WITH THE PHOTOSHOOT" Harrison yells, scolding Eunice who's taking selfies with the flowers.

"Mianhaeyo, the flowers are just so pretty!" Eunice exclaimed pointing at the hydrangeas and dicentras.

"You're the prettiest tho" Harrison teases that made Eunice glare at him.

"The two of you looks good together HAHAHAHAHA" Junghwan teases and Harrison gave him two thumbs up.

"I think we should head out now, Avenue might be home soon" Vernervio announces and they all nodded.

"Hey SP, let's go" Xavier yells and Yoon Jaehyuk walks closer to them.

"Thank you so much, I appreciate your help!" Junghwan muttered with a genuine smile, waving at the four men who are on the door.