CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN: MOST AWAITED CONFESSION

Inside the abandoned building, Harrison received a text from Perxius.

Jihoon chuckled at the message saying "better take care of him or else; all of us will be buried alive"

So, he glanced at the teacher who's still tied up. Jaehyuk tapped Harrison's shoulder again, he's actually scared.

Harrison motioned Spencer to ask the boy with a script. Yes, he made a fucking script, he don't want to ruin this movie.

"Do you still want to live?" Jaehyuk asks with his softest tone of voice, the younger nodded while sobbing.

"Then, why do you want to live?" He asks again, he gently removed the handkerchief on the younger's mouth.

"I-I still have to teach my students a-and someone is waiting for me" He innocently answers that made Jaehyuk go in uwuuu > <

"Whoo's waiting for you?" Spencer asks again, then he glanced at Harrison who's preventing himself from screaming.

"Ah, m-my friend" Junghwan answers and Harrison punched the air in victory. The captive knows someone is waiting for him.

"Calm down, hyung" Vernervio muttered as he form a small smile. He actually loves this, hearing Junghwan's honest answers.

"Yah, he's too innocent for this" Eunice suddenly said, sighing as he look at the teacher.

"Your friend?" Harrison asked as he went closer, Spencer frowned at him. The older is stealing his oscar awards!

"Y-yes"

"a woman or a man?" Harrison asked with his scary voice that made Junghwan shiver. Vernervio immediately smacked his head. Eunice nearly laughed and Spencer glares at him.

"A m-man actually" The teacher answers, still stobbing.

"He's a special person to you, maybe?" Spencer asked and accidentally placed his hand on the teacher's thigh. Vernervio pulled his hair and glares at him, Spencer immediately removed his hand because he can feel that Junghwan is shivering from fear.

"Y-yes, he takes care of me" He answers again and cries as he pray that the men would give him a chance to escape or call someone.

"Do you perhaps like him?" Another voice asks again, it was Eunice this time.

Gladly, the teacher nodded. The four immediately looked at each other with annoying glances cause they're happy that they made the teacher confess.

"You like him but you're still friends with him. You should confess your love to him!" Spencer exclaimed and Vernervio choked him because he's destroying the script.

Junghwan suddenly got confused, since when did kidnappers asks about love.

"We'll let you live and escape this area once you confess your love to him" Harrison went to the flow and quickly dialed the president's number.

"Who the fuck are you" A nice greeting from the CEO indeed that made Harrison grinned.

"Your So Junghwan is here, want to talk to him for the very last time?" Harrison asks with a different voice to not sound obvious.

Suddenly, the men in black run towards them saying that the President is now outside, with real guns.

Vernervio's eyes got wider and he looked at them, he immediately called Haruto.