CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: JAESAHI

What does it take to be a good husband? What does it take to be a good wife? What does it take to have a good married life?

Marriage plays an important role in a relationship that you want to last for a lifetime. It ties a knot to lovers that are deeply in loved with each other.

However, marriage can have advantages and disadvantages as well as positives and negatives.

After marriage, you'll experience the heaviness of the clouds and madness of the storms. It is difficult but if you are willing to be with someone you love, the sunrise will eventually shine.

"Damn you, Trio. Are you sure about that already?" Hamada Asahi asks, raising his eyebrow to his best friend.

"I'm fucking sure for a zillion percent, Vio. I want to make him mine, legally and for a lifetime." Watanabe Haruto mutters with an ambitious smile, looking at the glass window inside his office.

"What about your freaking image inside the company?" The older japanese hisses, actually scared of other people's opinion about his best friend's preference in love.

"I don't fucking care about them, I'm in loved." The CEO blabbers, grinning like an idiot at the corner that made the vice president roll his eyes in annoyance.

"What about Junghwan's parents?" Asahi asks, making the younger look at him with an irritated face.

"I will talk to them, I want him to reunite with his parents first. I hope they will get along well. I can't believe it, despite of being abandoned-my sweetheart still wants love from his parents. He's so freaking too innocent for this world, I god damn love him so freaking much." The CEO mutters, thinking of his favorite poem. He's really in loved, making Asahi envious. Oh c'mon Asahi, SP is waiting for you.

"Fuck you, saying that in front of my salad." The older hisses, making Avenue chuckle. His best friend hates getting attached to someone, he doesn't want any commitments.

"Nado Saranghae, Asahiiii" Avenue teasingly mutters, imitating Yoon Jaehyuk's voice yesterday.

"YAH, DAMN YOU, WATANABE!" Asahi yells, standing up and throwing the pillow on the sofa, hitting the angelic face of his friend.

"So nasty, just admit it already. You're fucking in love with SP!" Haruto teases, throwing back the pillow to Vernervio.

"I WILL NEVER FUCKING DATE HIM, TRIO." Hamada Vernervio Asahi Roswell freaking shouted, well-let's see.

"BECAUSE ONCE YOU ADMIT YOUR FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM, YOU WILL FUCKING MARRY HIM INSTANTLY!" Watanabe Avenue Dimetrio Haruto Violence Vladimir mutters, making his best friend walks out of his office. Haruto is obviously stating facts, the older one was hardly triggered by the truth.

Meanwhile, Junghwan is sighing continuously because of boredom. He doesn't have any classes today, it's freaking sunday. His friends are also busy, doing their own things and personal times.

His boyfriend is still not texting him, making the younger cutely annoyed with his pouting lips and red cheeks due to anger.

However, his phone suddenly rang and jackpot, the caller was Hamada Asahi.