CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX: ANOTHER FIRST

Unknowingly, Asahi heard Haruto's phone call earlier. He chuckled and quickly grabbed his phone to text Junghwan.

You:
He will meet you later, right? HAHAHAHA I heard him.

So Junghwan:
Yes, hyung.

You:
Alrighy, be safe.

You:
If he asked you on how did I met you, tell him that I'm a friend of yours.

So Junghwan:
Arasseo, hyung.

Meanwhile, the CEO is still sighing for how multiple times now. He's still on rage because of Dobby and Asahi.

"No men on earth can steal him away from me." Haruto said in his monotonous voice and sips his red wine.

"but I can." His secretary said as she wipe the coffee table. He just forgot that she's still inside his office.

"Bold of you to assume, get out before I really fucking fire you." The CEO warned and glared at her.

When he's finally alone, he searched Junghwan's account on the internet. Gladly, he found it. He  stalked his followers in Instagram and jackpot, he saw a username of dobbykim. He smirked and looked for the given address on his bio.

"Pray for your life now Kim Fucking Dobby." He muttered with a sarcastic chuckle and eventually smirked, the he dranked his wine.

Earlier in the morning, the Kindergarten Apple students are all pouting. Junghwan's presence was not seen and some of the students even cried.

"Eunso, stop crying. Monster will come back soon with teacher Hwanie." Rowoon assures and brushes Eunseo's hair. So cuteee > <

"He's right, maybe they had a date together." Yewon added and wipes Eunseo's tears.

"Enough, kids. Hwanie will be back tomorrow. Color your clouds now" Jeongwoo said and helped the students. He got a text from Junghwan saying some emergency happened and pleaded to substitute him.

It's already 7:58 pm, thankfully, Junghwan is now on the park waiting for Haruto.

When he's about to type something on his phone, a whisper on his ear brought shivers to his body.

"Let's talk, at my place." It was his favorite monster. The Chief Executive Officer of the famous Hilteum Hotel. The one and only, Haruto.

to continue reading, please visit the link
password hint: ruto's nickname from the kids
https://privatter.net/p/10220367

Love, such a painful word. Why would I settle for love?

One more thing, we're just friends.

With physical intimacy