CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR: FIRST

"Rowoooon, why did you drew monsters on my paper!?" Eunseo's cute little voice echoes the nursery, she also slaps Rowoon's butt.

"I love monsteeers." Rowoon exclaimed despite being slapped by Eunseo, he even showed his drawings.

"That's enough kids. It's snack time, you can eat your foods now." The pupils hoorayed and showed their snacks and shared it together.

Junghwan giggles as he watch his pupils eat, Eunseo and Rowoon are the messy duo.

However, a gentle knock was heard on the door, Rowoon was the one who opened the door.

"Monsteeer!" Rowoon exclaimed and showed the monster paws, the handsome man winked at the kid.

"Ube monster haha!" Eunseo giggles and bites her biscuit. (Ube / Purple yam)

"What are you doing here?" Junghwan asks raising an eye brow, the handsome man chuckled and walks closer to the younger. He went beside him and stole a kiss on Junghwan's cheek. The younger whined and pushed him away.

"So suddenly! ew ew ew!" Junghwan whispers, he wipe his cheeks with his palm. The monster grinned and pulled him closer again, such a great teaser indeed.

"Teacher Hwanie, is he your boyfriend already?" Eunseo asks and winked at the monster. The monster chuckled and covered his mouth to avoid getting smacked by his sweetheart.

"Of course not, why would I date him. He's a monster." Junghwan quickly denies, the handsome man pinched his cheek this time earning a whine again from the teacher.

"But monsters are good, they are funny and sweet! Just like the characters in Monsters Inc.!" Rowoon exclaimed, reminiscing his favorite movie. He actually loves Mike Wazowski and Sullivan there.

"Monsters are also handsome, tall, caring and can treat you ice creams!" Rowoon added and the handsome man playfully raise his eyebrows in front of Junghwan with a sly smirk.

"That koala is right, you don't love monsters? Then I will make you fall in love with me." The handsome teacher whispered, giving a kiss on Junghwan's temple. The teacher whines again and glared at him.

"Anyway, I bought some foods. Hey Eunseo, come here and distribute the foods to them." He commaned and the little girl happily obeyed knowing there are foods.

"Woah what is this? KFC? McDo?" Nayeun asks, scanning the plastics. She frowned at the unfamiliar logo.

"Nope, that's Jollibee, sweetie. I heard it from my friends that's why I bought it. Actually, that's a lot more delicious than McDo and KFC. Try it." The monster said and the children got curious. They tried the jollibee spaghetti, burger steak, jolly hotdog, sundae, chicken and palabok.

"This one is delicious! I love it! hmmm!" Rowoon exclaimed and showed his spaghetti.

(Jollibee is extremely popular in the Philippines. There are also some branches in other countries, you must be lucky if you have this kind of branch in your area. You will actually fall in love with their fried chicken with it's match, spaghetti)

"Eat nicely, Rowoon. Don't mess around." Junghwan scolded him but the handsome pulled him again.

"What's your problem, V?" The teacher asks crossing his arms while looking at him.

"Want to go somewhere with me?" He gently asks with a handsome smile and I swear to jisoos, Junghwan is really annoyed with that handsome face.

"I'm busy." He lied, but the monster will never stop chasing his dream.