❝ 𝟹𝟺 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟒
•ᴍᴏᴀɴs•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟒•ᴍᴏᴀɴs•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Author's POV

"I don't think it's a good idea." Kai gulped as he, Bora, Yeona, and Bom with the other six members walked in front of the Jeon mansion. Sehun wasn't there with them because he was out of town.

"Don't be scared, I used to do a lot." Bora rolled her eyes. "I even barged into Eunji's room when she was changing her clothes, my eyes practically saw her naked."

"Eww." Yeona and J-Hope cringed.

"Back off bitches." Bora glared at the guards in front of the door, who nodded in fear and opened the door. She flipped her hair and walked inside the mansion like a queen.

"She sometimes acts so dramatically." Jimin shook his head while following her with others. They saw Yuri, Jane, and Fuyu sitting on the sofas while watching the TV.

"Harry Potter?" RM looked at the TV screen.

"Duh." Three of them said in unison and continued to eat their popcorns.

"Wait how come you are here!??" Fuyu asked when she suddenly realized it.

"Because of her." Bom motioned her hand to Bora.

"I just wanted to meet Eunji." Bora shrugged.

"You know, it's a bad habit to barge into someone's house like that," Jane said.

"I don't care." Bora started to walk to the stairs.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Jin asked.

"To their room!" Bora started to walk upstairs.

"Omg! I wanna see their reactions when she suddenly comes into their room!" Yuri said. All of them looked at each other before running behind Bora. 

"Noona, what happened?" Kai asked when he saw Bora standing in front of the room's door.

"Did you hear it?" Bora whispered. They all went silent.

"Ah! Koo!" They heard a voice from inside.

"W-What was that?" Suga asked with wide eyes.

"S-Shit! It hurts! Take it out."

"Don't worry, everything is going to be fine."

"Faster, please~"

"Ugh! I'm almost there!"

"Don't tell me." Yeona gasped. 

"That fucking Jeon, she is only 18 and he is doing that with her." Bom gritted her teeth.

"Let me go inside." Bora clenched her fist.