❝ 𝟺𝟹 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟑
•ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟑•ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

"I won the bet~" I sang while walking towards our room while Jungkook following behind me. I got Hyunjin's personal number along with Minho's and they went away.

"That was cheating."

I stopped and turned around. "How?"

"He is her brother, of course, it would be easy." He frowned.

"I don't care." I shrugged.

And the next thing I know was slamming against the wall with him hovering over my small figure. He grabbed my right hand and pinned it above my head. His face only centimeters away from mine. Everything happened at the speed of light and didn't get time to process what just happened.

"You really don't care, huh?" His hot breath hitting my face. "You really like to make me jealous huh?" I gulped when he licked his bottom lip and bit on them later on. "I know how you secretly squealed over that blonde and gave him more attention."

I looked away.

"Look at me." He demanded but I didn't. Then he grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "You did it on purpose, right?" He raised an eyebrow, I slowly nodded. "Words, babygirl."

"Y-Yes."

"Hmm, you need punishment." His lips curled up into a smirk and he pressed his lips on my lips harshly. 

I clenched my eyes shut as he continued to kiss me aggressively. I gasped when he squeezed my thigh and quickly slipped his tongue inside my mouth. Everything was happening very fast and in the next moment, his mouth was on my neck, nibbling on my skin.

"K-Koo." I lowly whimpered and bit my lower lip, controlling my moans.

"I can't hear you." He growled.

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!" Someone screamed, making us flinch and pull apart from each other with wide eyes.

"It was Hobi hyung." Jungkook gulped.

"WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA!!?" It was Fuyu.

"SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!" Now, there were two voices, V and Jimin.

"Oh my god, it's that song!" I put my hand on my mouth, suppressing my laughter. Jungkook gritted his teeth and closed his eyes shut in frustration.

"ABSORBENT AND YELLOW AND POROUS IS HE?!!" J-Hope.

"SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!" V and Jimin.

"IF NAUTICAL NONSENSE BE SOMETHING YOU WISH!!?" J-Hope continued to sing. Jungkook stormed out of the hallway to the living room and I followed him, still laughing.