𝟓 → 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝟔𝟗𝟎-𝟒𝟖𝟐-𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟗

" 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧"

◤◢

𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭. It was in that exact order and she was exiting the depression stage, but she forced herself to stay in it. The feeling of sadness kept her grounded and if she were to past that stage, she would enter the anger stage and if she past that, she would finally get to acceptance.

But she didn't want to accept it. She didn't want to accept that the love of her life didn't have that title anymore. She still wanted, desired for it more than anything, to be hugged by him again, to be his light again, to be kissed sweetly again, to feel loved by him again instead of rejected. No matter what he had done, she couldn't stop herself from loving him.

Estelle began to see that denial and depression went hand in hand with each other for her.

What made it more difficult for her was the fact that someone else by the name of "Lou" had her ring - his ring - with him. And what went in hand and hand with that? A message from Lively saying to meet her at the tea shop at 13:30 - 1:30 - to get back the ring back. An eager part of herself was soaring past her morning and waited anxiously for the time to pass by.

On the bus, she debated on going back or going ahead and getting the ring back. Maybe she was meant to lose the ring, but not for reason she thought so. Maybe she had to lose it to meet Lively, to meet her first new friend, not to get over Damon. Yeah, that was it, she told herself.

Her eyes scanned the shop, but there was no sign of Lively. She had told Estelle she would give back the ring that day. So, why wasn't she there? Estelle asked one of the workers if Lively was there and he replied quickly with " she doesn't work today" before retreating to the counter. Estelle opened her phone up and the message Lively sent clearly stated to meet her there at 13:30.

Lively

Estelle
Hey, Lively. I thought you were going to
be here to give me my ring

Lively
sorry, I might have missed a few details.
my friend, Lou, that I told you about is going
to give it back to you since I called out of
work today. Sorry about that. That's my fault

Estelle
It's fine. When is your friend arriving?

Lively
he said he'd be there around this time
he'll be there, probably just a little late like
always.

Estelle
okay, but what does he look like
so I don't look oblivious when he
shows up

Lively
he has brown hair and he'll have that
little skateboard of his with him
you'll DEFINITELY notice him

Estelle
okay, thanks!

Lively
it's my honor Miss Estelle

Well, shit. Now, she had to wait for this "Lou" person to show up. She spun on her foot - trying to get to a table to sit at - and she hit her head against someone's shoulder. What was it with her and getting injured randomly while bumping into random people?

Her hand rubbed her forehead, " I'm so sorry. I really don't know what's up with me."

" It's fine. I should have seen where I was going." A (rather attractive) male voice in a British accent replied while wincing. " You're Estelle, right?"

Still rubbing her forehead, Estelle forced her head up to come face to face with a teenage boy. One look at him and a glance at the skateboard tucked underneath his arm and she sensed that he was the one Lively was talking about.

" Yes, I am. I'm assuming you are the so-called "Lou" Lively told me about?"

" Yes, I am. Of course she called me Lou." He chuckled. A sound that was far more attractive coming from him than anyone else she's ever heard. " Call me Louis or 690-482-0019."

She laughed at the little pick up line he made since he was clearly joking, " Smooth, Louis. Sorry to be in such a rush, but do you have the ring?"

" Yes, I do." He shoved his hand in his pocket and pulled out a mini box - it was small black one - and handed it to me. " I didn't want to lose it, so I got a little box for it."

She popped it opened and there it was. The beautiful ring Damon had gifted her for their one year anniversary. Having it in her own hands made something stir inside of herself. Estelle's heart weighed more than 100 pounds knowing she had another reminder back. Estelle's mind and heart was split in two. Her mind knew she didn't want it back and her heart wanted to keep it forever.

" Thank you." She snapped the box closed and stuffed it into my sweater pocket.

" You're welcome. Just be careful, you don't wanna go losing it again."

" I will." She smiled politely. " It was nice meeting you, Louis, but I have to go."

" Oh, um, well it was nice meeting you too." He awkwardly swayed on his heels.

She walked past him and headed to the door. She must have been imagining it but it oddly seemed that he wanted to say something more to her.

" Wait, Estelle!"

Estelle had made it half-way down the block and when she spun around, there was almost shock in her face to see Louis coming down the sidewalk on his skateboard. He stopped in front of Estelle and did some skater trick to pick up the board into his arms - unbeknownst to her, he was trying to impress her a little.

She could see him more clearly in the sunlight. Louis, was very attractive and it was no secret to anyone and certain not Estelle. He was beautiful in her mind - so much so she guessed he was model or actor of some sort or at least could have been - but it was irrelevant to her considering her circumstances.

" Yes?"

" Sorry for intruding, but Lively wanted me to ask you something and I got...nervous asking you." His ears had turned red and his face was shaded the same rosy color.

" What is it?"

" Lively," he emphasized Lively's name. " wanted to ask you if you wanted to be introduced into our friend group. After we searched you up and everything, the other three want to meet you. They wanna meet a real life "surfer girl" if you get what they mean."

A laugh of amusement left her mouth, " Is that so?"

He nodded with a light chuckle, " Yeah, it is."

" Well, just tell Lively to message me the time and place and I'll most likely be there."

" Will do, Miss Estelle."

— ☆*: .。. ⋄▽⋄ .。.:*☆—

nova speaks - I can feel some tension or is it just me... kind of awkward, but it's cute. It isn't some grand meet, but I think it's very adorable. I hoped you all liked it and stay tune.

with love - nova