𝟏𝟐 → 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

" 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 "

◤◢

𝐀𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. Instead, she would sent a quick text or a certain emoji that made them understand she wasn't up for talking and they would leave her alone for a few hours.

There was a day, the weekend before the start of school, when William had texted her asking if she was up for going out to see a movie at the cinema with him, Wright and Louis. Lively had a dentist appointment before and couldn't make it whole Flora had to stay home for a family gathering. 

As Estelle had said yes to a girl's day, she also said yes to a "boys" day. She found it kind of funny. Unlike all the other times, she was confident in herself. She had gotten to know all them for longer time and had gotten comfortable in their presence. It got colder at night, so she work denim jeans, a green long sleeve t-shirt and brought a sweater just incase it got colder. 

She said goodbye to her mother that was attached to her computer every following day. Ines had been working more often, which allowed Estelle to be alone. Estelle didn't complain about it considering her mother was a workaholic. So, she let it be in hopes it would tone down soon.

Estelle tapped her foot impatiently waiting for the elevator to get to the first floor. Wright had texted her the moment she got out of the elevator that he was there in his car and to "get her ass out of her apartment". She, in return, said to " wait his curly rat ass hair where he is".

She soon spotted the red four door car waiting on the curb and she knocked on the window, effectively scaring the shit out of Louis who was sitting in the back. Estelle laughed and so did Wright and Will. 

" I nearly had a heart attack." Louis exasperated. 

Dark humor fueled her in the moment, " At least it didn't break." 

Will and Wright both made "oooo" sounds and hissed in pain. Before they all knew it, they were all laughing and shaking their heads. 

" Covering up trauma with laughter is always a good one to go for." Will sighed happily. 

Estelle smiled, " An oldy, but a goody."

Wright turned onto the street, " Well let's get to the cinema before the movie starts because I'm not missing the trailers."

And they did miss a few of the first trailers because parking was a bitch on a Saturday night, but Wright was too focused on getting into the theater to care. Estelle volunteered to get the drinks and snacks because she couldn't stand the thought of waiting another half an hour for the movie to start. She could stand fifteen maybe twenty minutes, but thirty minutes was where she drew the line.