𝟏𝟔 → 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧

" 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥  "

" 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 "

◤◢

𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬. It was plainly clear to everyone when they continued their work that something had happened between them. Not a minute passed by that they didn't stare at each other. It was painful for Lively, Wright and Will to watch them and as for Millie and Issie. They all rolled their eyes every time they blushed at each other. 

Once they had finished their work, they all heard the jingle of keys and the front door opened. A man and woman walked in, smiling once they saw the four guests in their house. Mrs. and Mr. Partridge welcomed them all, especially Estelle. Louis' mum had heard much about Estelle and she liked her even more seeing she was respectable and friendly.

" Lively, your parents called. Your mum and dad are coming over for dinner and so is your aunt and cousin." Mrs. Partridge informed Lively and she nodded. " What about you four? Will four be staying for dinner?"

" I wish I could, but I need to be home. My parents need me, but maybe another night." Flora sighed. She loved how Louis' mother and father cooked. 

" Sorry, I can't. Tonight my parents are going out and I need to watch my brother." Will excused himself. 

" I can stay." Wright rubbed his hands. " I can't wait to eat." 

Mrs. Partridge chuckled, " Thank you, Wright. Estelle, will you be staying?"

Louis crossed his fingers behind his back, hoping she would stay. Millie and Issie did the same.

" I haven't a clue. I'd have to call my mom and -" Estelle's phone pinged. " That would be her. Excuse me." 

Estelle stepped outside and saw the text her mother had sent her. In short, Ines would be going out to eat with her new work friends and she wouldn't be home. Estelle sighed, but understood. Her mother deserved some fun in her life and Estelle could live with it. Estelle texted back it would be fine.

Estelle entered back into the house to see Will and Flora putting on their sweaters and waving goodbye. They both smiled at Estelle before retreating outside. Lively and Wright were sitting with Louis on the couch, eagerly waiting for her return. Millie and Issie came into the room from the kitchen. 

" What'd your mum say?" Louis asked. 

" Ah, she's not going to be home tonight. She's going to be with some work friends." She shrugged. " I guess I have to head home before it gets dark. Sorry." 

Louis hid his disappointment, but Millie was having none of it. She was not having her brother lose the chance of trying to get the girl he liked to like him back, no matter how many times he's been annoying to her.