𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 → 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

" 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭..."

◤◢

𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓By the time Flora had shouted-texted him, he was already twelve minutes late. He wasn't always late, maybe just slightly tardy, but he couldn't help it. He got distracted sometimes. This time, it was being in his own world at a skatepark. 

Louis dodged people on sidewalks, trying to go as fast as he could to the tea shop where his friend Lively Cantor worked at. From the number of times, he and the whole group - who consisted of William, Lively, Flora and Wright including himself - Lively made more money than anyone who worked during her shifts.

Not that Lively ever seemed to mind.

The lot of them agreed to meet up the day before as there was a multitude of events going down. 

One: Wright's contest. An incredible opportunity to earn money for Uni and to get his name and work out into the industry. However, art block was easy for the young artist. 

Two: Flora was trying to de-stress along from the longggggg school year coming up. Apparently, tea was the best way. 

Three: William claimed that he needed "connection time" because he was holed up in his room too much with all his books. He wasn't complaining, but it was nice to see friends. 

Four: Lively needed money to make 

The boy knew that he was going to be chewed out the moment he stepped through the door. He dreaded the idea of being lectured, but that was Flora. The mom of the group and the one who knew how to call out anyone's bullshit. They all loved her, and they all knew that when they were chewed out by her, they deserved it.

The boy ran as fast as he could from the street he began on and came towards the shop. He had spilled his blood, sweat and tears into his half run- half skate and he was sure to tell Flora out to get out of being chewed out. It never worked, but he always tried. 

The shop came into view, and he slowed down his little run. The outside of the shop was always the same and it surprising fit with every season. The golden handle of the door, the big window that showcased the interior, the green paint and vines hanging from ledge of the building. In his own opinion, it was the crown jewel of London. He wasn't too young to remember when he would visit with his family - it was always a treat to have a red velvet cake after a long day in the city. His siter would joke that the first girl he ever fell in love with should automatically know if he ever gave her a red velvet cupcake (he's debated the thought because coming to think of it, he never did share it with anyone.) Maybe he would someday. 

Louis' hand touched the door handle, ready to yank it and collapse on the couch a moment later, but he was too late. Someone had pushed through the door the moment his hand came into contact with the handle. 

It was blur, a pure blur, as Louis and collided with someone walking (scratched that, RUNNING) out of the tea shop. Thankfully, whoever was it, wasn't tall enough to smack his head, but below his neck was unfortunate. There was a slight pang of pain in his body before it disappeared in a flash. 

" I'm sorry!" A voice called out repeatedly from the sidewalk and just as fast as the pain had left, so did the person.

Louis turned quickly, too much that he felt dizzy for a hot second, and only saw the wisp of hair before it disappeared onto a transit bus. At the same time, there was clicking sound on the ground - as if something glass fell onto the ground but didn't break. Looking from the bus to the ground, he barely saw the piece of jewelry falling onto the ground. It had fallen two inches from his sneaker. It was very tiny, made for a small finger, so tiny that he almost missed it.