𝟗 → 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

" 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 "

◤◢

𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. Correction, they were never that level of insane in general and they were even more wild than when she told them she was interested in Damon for the first time. Lola, Carrie, Gracie, CJ and Vicky were spamming her phone all about her new "friend" as they would call him.

Repeatedly, she told them they had just met and were friends. She forgave them for their antics since she was sure they were just being that way because they thought she was over Damon. In reality, she was still trudging water, but wasn't fully underneath the surface. She had began forget about Damon all . She had spent less nights crying and less days moping over losing him.

Estelle was regaining herself again and she never felt so proud. Of course, she wasn't fully over him as she did cry every now and then, but it was for less time and she would get right up after it. Acceptance was right around the corner.

More and more she spoke with everyone in the group. She spoke one on one with Flora, Wright, Will, Lively and of course, Louis. Estelle loved all their personalities and they all got along in separate ways.

Flora and her shared love for the planet and making points in arguments - later she found out she was apart of the debate team with Will. Wright and her shared humor and bad jokes along with unnecessary memes and references that  sent them both with tears of laughter. Will and her both enjoyed certain pieces of classical music and shared book recommendations. Will promised to show her his bookshelf full of literature - fantasy, historical, fiction, romance, you name it - once he got the chance. Lively and her were like a mini duo. They laughed, had deep talks and made so many jokes and they mainly facetimed.

Louis, on the other hand, was the person she talk to with the most. He would serenade her with his piano playing and she would refuse to play ukulele for him for the time being - excused it with saying that she needed more practice. They watched movies together, talked on the phone for a long amount of time and spilled embarrassing stories about each other, their families and friends.

It was a dreamy friendship and it was what confused Estelle. She had a new boy bestfriend, but he didn't feel like a best friend at times. They would talk and talk about nothing in particular and sleepily talk to each other until they fell asleep and then they would be silly and send a meme or make a joke turning themselves back into friends. It was back and forth with no clear path on where the friendship was heading.