𝟕 → 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥

" 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 "

◤◢

𝐈𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. She had been texting Lively non-stop along with a few conversations with the group in the " Tea gals and three pals" group chat. Within that small amount of time, Estelle grew to enjoy speaking with all of them. 

While Lively, Wright, and Louis were more on the energetic side, Flora and Will were more on the serious yet still funny and friendly side. They were all sixteen except Louis and Will - they had just turned seventeen. Being even more comfortable with them than before, she jumped with a "yes" when asked by Lively and Flora to have a girl's day two weeks before the start of school.

" Turns out, I will be officially attending Kensington View Academy in the fall." Estelle announced to both Flora and Lively as they walked the streets of London in the afternoon. 

" That's amazing. I cannot wait to have classes with you." Lively cheered. 

" Unfortunately, they do have uniforms and a strict policy with that." Flora informed. " You should be getting them soon. Speaking of clothes, I found this top at the small business a block over and I've been saving up for it and I can finally buy it. So, let's go!" 

Flora practically ran for the small shop and Estelle and Lively nearly tripped over themselves trying to keep up. Lively, out of breath, told Estelle that Flora was apart of the girl's basketball team and ran three or four miles every other day as training during the summer. Flora disappeared into the racks of clothes trying to find her top while Estelle and Lively skimmed through the beautiful and colorful clothes. 

From the corner of Estelle's eye, she could see someone starring at her. She glanced up and saw a boy around seventeen with brown hair with blue streaks and green eyes. He shyly and embarrassed that he was caught, took his eyes away from her and back to the racks of clothes he was folding.

" That boy likes you." Lively smiled in a sing-songy voice. " He keeps looking at you." 

Estelle shrugged, " Doesn't matter to me."

There was something in Estelle's voice that Lively found interesting and confusing. It sounded dull and almost frightened. 

" I found it!" Flora shouted. " And it's on clearance!" 

Flora went up and paid for the top before the three of them walked out. Flora started explaining that her ex-boyfriend hated when she wore any type of flora or colorful top. Flora finished up with saying, " And that's why he's my ex. No partner should ever tell you not to wear something simply because they're insecure."