𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 (𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬?)

THANK YOU FOR READING! I am so grateful for all the comments and votes and every single read I got here. I loved writing this book and I can't believe I finished it. I certainly hoped you all enjoyed the book too! It started out as a small idea and now it's 41 part story. I fell in love with the characters and the plot even if it was a small story. I did not believe that I would grab all your attention and, again, I am extremely grateful for it.

If anyone would be interested in me changing Estelle's name and the whole story to y/n format on a separate book on my other account , just ask and I will happily do so! 

ANYWAYS!

Good news to all who loved this book. You may enjoyed my next one. Yes you heard that right! I have a new book coming soon! And since I can't keep my mouth shut about anything involving my books, my next book is a Tewksbury one. I do have other Louis books up in line, but I have wanted to write this one for a while. 

My next book " A Heart's Haven" is coming soon to Wattpad. In short, if you like forbidden romances, mystery, and fluff, I think you'll enjoy it. It will be starring the one and only Viscount Tewksbury, Miss Enola Holmes, and a few new characters I hope you all will love. More information about it will come out soon.

Because of the turn out of this book and my overachieving self, I've added more to the next story than this one. " A Heart's Haven" will be up with it's characters, short summary, playlist, and character aesthetics very soon. 

Make sure to check back in for the release date!

UPDATE - PREVIEW RELEASE DATE OUT NOW (11/1/21)

UPDATE - CHAPTER ONE IS OUT NOW!

𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒

𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 — 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆

𝑨 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻'𝑺 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 — 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅

𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚