𝟏𝟒 → 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫

" 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

" 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲..."

◤◢

𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤. When he had received her text, he did not hesitate to go and meet with her right away. He flew down to the park and tapped his foot, impatiently. 

Gosh, what that girl did to him. He dropped everything to go see her and he had only known her for a little less than a month. No doubt, he was falling for her and he was falling fast. It was odd, but when it came to love, what wasn't?

Estelle appeared at the corner and her heart skipped three beats. He was standing on the corner, leaning against the fence. He was wearing a gray t-shirt with plaid flannel over it and jeans. She didn't know how, but he could look good in anything and everything. There was a moment when he turned his head and saw Estelle when time just stopped. She was sporting black jeans, a green t-shirt and green sneakers. It was bewitching how good she looked.

Louis couldn't overcome what had overthrew him and he took off for Estelle. He reached out his arms and embraced her. One of his hands cradled her head while the other wrapped around her shoulder. He took in her scent of lavender and sweet blossoms. Estelle was caught off guard and didn't know where to put her hands. 

" Just hug me back you loser." He told her and she did just that.

Estelle put her arms around his waist and snuggled her face into his chest. He smelled divine to her. Both Louis and Estelle had nearly begun to shed tears. He cared and she reached out for him. That's all the they both wanted.

To bystanders, they saw a loving couple hugging each other. A hug such as the one they were all wrapped up in only came from a trusting and loving relationship. To them, it was a heartfelt reconciliation. 

Louis couldn't let go of Estelle yet. Not just yet, so he leaned back and kept his hand on her head and his other around her shoulder. Estelle didn't let go either and simply moved back to meet his hazel eyes.

" I'm sorry. I said I wouldn't and I did it again." Estelle admitted, ashamed. " I thought I was bothering you and the others with all my stuff. Flora told me I hurt you and...I'm sorry." 

Louis smiled, " I know you are and I forgive you. For an odd reason, I'll always forgive you, but please refrain from doing that ever again. I'm not a mind reader and neither are you, so I can assure you I won't be upset with whatever you think or say. Communication is important in a friendship, star girl."