𝟐𝟎 → 𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

" 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲? "

◤◢

𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨'𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤. Both Louis and Estelle repeated it in their heads. It was like a spell to them. If they repeated it more, the time would fly by. Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't. Late November, a week after Autumn break, was the planned "date". Very much unlike the last "date" they had, it was planned ahead. 

No random meet up caused by the other four. 

Estelle and Louis had both spoken on the phone and at school about their date - it wasn't the main topic of their conversations, but it was certainly up in the air - and the date had finally come up. It was more of a casual date since Estelle never cared for formal date nights such as lavish dinners. She never had it in Clearwater and she didn't believe she needed it now. 

Louis, on the other hand, was a hopeless romantic and needed something else to work with. He had originally planned for a nice dinner at a restaurant and well... that went down the drain. He was frantic to think of something else. But Estelle, instead, made another arrangement - one that kept Louis hidden in the dark.

Louis arrived at Estelle's apartment at eight o'clock and headed for the elevator. His fingers fumbled with the single flower he held in his hand. At the florist, he had no clue what type to get her and it wasn't necessarily flower season, so the selection was limited. He decided on a single daisy. 

I hope she likes daisies or else I'll look like a total oaf. 

The elevator dinged and the doors opened smoothly. He stepped out onto the eleventh floor and immediately spotted the beautiful girl. Her back was to him and she was starring straight at a red door with her arms lightly crossed. Her hair was beautiful in it's natural form and she was wearing a white and black t-shirt with jeans and a slightly oversized dark green sweater. 

Others may see her outfit as inappropriate for a date, but Louis knew it meant that she trusted him. She was comfortable in her own skin - her energetic, bubbly and smiley skin.  

" You look beautiful." He startled her.

Estelle turned around to look at Louis and she turned bright pink, " Thanks. You look pretty." 

Why did you say that? I mean he is pretty, abnormally pretty, but you don't say that!

Louis chuckled lowly, " Why thank you, Miss Estelle."