𝟐𝟐 → 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭... 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒!

" 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

" 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭. . .𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 "

◤◢

𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰. That was all on Estelle's mind. Just snow. The fluffy white substance that covered the streets of beautiful London. Her head was peaking out of the balcony door with a blanket around her and watched as the snow fall to the floor.

" Dios mio, el puto fŕio me va a matar." Ines cursed as she put on a pair of fluffy gray socks. " Estelle! Come back inside."

" Sorry, mami. It's my first snow!"

" Sometimes I forget por que mi padres moved from Jersey to Florida." Ines' Spanglish came out.

" Mami, do you mind if I go out to Lively's house? She's making cookies and invited me. She's only a few blocks away and she'll pick me up." Estelle asked.

" I don't know. What if it gets worst outside?"

Estelle knew her mother would deny her the chance to go out with her friends, " It'll get worst tonight and I'll be back by eight or nine. If it get worst before then, I'll come straight home. You can always call me."

With a bit of convincing, Estelle was in Lively's car at three o'clock. The traffic was unbearable and it took a least forty minutes to get into Lively's neighborhood.

" Never knew there could be that much traffic." Estelle laughed.

" In the winter with all this snow, heck yeah there's traffic." Lively rolled her eyes at the snow. " I love it, but I detest the traffic."

Lively's house was a two story house with Christmas lights stringing from it. Estelle walked forward, careful of stepping on the ice forming on the sidewalk. What she didn't see, Lively caught right away. Four trash and recycling bins were lined up in the snow and Lively knew the trash and recycling pick up were not until next week.

" Estelle, WAIT!"

" GO!" Someone shouted and Estelle was hit by a massive amount of snowballs.

The hits just kept coming and Estelle fell to the ground. Lively raced to get her friend, but was hit by snowballs.

" Hold it! Hold it!" A familiar voice came from behind the trash and recycling bins. " Oh bloody hell. Estelle!"

Louis raced over to his girlfriend and sat her up. Estelle was all in a daze from the snow being hit at her and she could only hear Louis' voice from a distance for a second.