𝟏𝟎 → 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

" 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐢𝐫 "

◤◢

𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 - 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 - 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. She never answered texts and only came out of her room to shower and eat . She had told her mother that Damon called and that was it. She didn't say anymore. Ines was ready to murder Damon herself and with her bare hands. 

Estelle kept to herself what he had said and she broke it down to one thing - he loves her, but he doesn't love her enough to make himself stay. She got angry and then broke down only to repeat the cycle. The vicious cycle of pain. 

Only a few blocks away, Lively and the group was together at "Greenery Tea " worried and it showed. Lively was off that day, so they were all sitting on the green couch or in one of the matching green chairs with their teas in hand or on the coffee table.

" I've been trying to reach her all day." Wright sighed. " We're never going to get to her." 

" We have to try. Something happened." Louis urged, feeling horrible for not being able to talk to Estelle. She had seen his texts, but never responded. 

Lively frowned, " It had to be something big for her to leave us all hanging. I understand she needs privacy, but this is too iffy to just be something regarding privacy." 

" You're probably right. It's been two days." Flora agreed as she snacked on a cookie. 

Right on cue, it was almost comedic how fast it happened, Lively's phone began to ring. She squealed with joy and turned her phone over and they all saw a picture of Lively and Estelle together eating gelato and the contact name was 'estellie'.

Estelle, back at the apartment, had finally taken the time to feel guilty for leaving her friends hanging. They didn't deserve it, so she decided to call Lively to say sorry. 

Lively put her on speaker, " Estelle?" 

" Hey, Liv." Estelle's voice sounded scratchy and raspy.

" Is something wrong? You haven't answered any of us and we just want to make sure you're okay."

" Are you with them?" 

" Yeah, we're here." Will spoke up and the rest followed. 

" Can you take me off speaker? It's private." Estelle asked and Lively obliged. 

The other waited anxiously as Lively nodded and made facial expression that showed that whatever Estelle was saying on the other line of the phone was serious and upsetting. Lively put her hand on her heart when Estelle explained that her ex had called and made her more heartbroken than she was before.

" I'm so sorry that happened. Do you need anything?" Lively asked.

" No, I'm fine. I just need to think about this, but I promise I'll try to answer texts. I won't ghost you all again. It isn't fair to any of you." 

" Okay, but if you need anything I and the others are here for you." 

" Thank you, but I have to go right now." She sighed. " Can you tell them all I'm sorry?"

" Of course, I'll them you're sorry. They'll understand." 

" If anything happens, I'll text you my address so you have it." 

Lively and Estelle hung up the phone and Lively's face drooped. Lively hated when one of her friends was upset because they weren't happy and she knew from personal experience that being in situation such as Estelle's was horrible on someone's mental health. 

Louis was the first one to speak, " Is she okay?" 

Sadly, Lively shook her head, " Not at all. She's got a case of severe heartbreak." 

" Don't tell me." Flora already had a hunch and she was about to be proven right. 

" Damon called." 

Flora and Lively sighed and shook their heads. The three boys looked at one another than at the girls. Unlike Flora and Lively, they knew nothing about Estelle's ex-boyfriend or what had happened between them. 

" Damon? Who's Damon?" Wright raised an eyebrow. " We don't know any Damon." 

" We don't know him either, but Estelle does." Flora sighed. " Damon is Estelle's ex-boyfriend back in Clearwater and they had a very messy breakup." 

" He called her two days ago and long story short, he confused her and she's back to square one." Lively explained. " I know a few more details, but I think I should keep it because of her privacy." 

" Tell us a little bit at least." Louis urged. " Nothing wrong with telling us a little so we understand what happened." 

So, Lively did. She told only three things. One, Damon and Estelle had dated for almost two years. Two, Damon broke up with Estelle two weeks before she was moving. Three, Estelle wasn't fully over him and as of yesterday, she wasn't going to get any better. That was all she said and told them if they wanted to know more, ask Estelle. 

They all felt bad for her, Lively especially since she knew more details. Wright and Will's attitudes went down along with Flora's and Louis'. 

Louis was conflicted. It wasn't like he had feelings for Estelle, but he felt angry at her ex and worried for Estelle. What did she feel? Was she crying? Why did her ex have to call? Why did her ex call her? Why was Estelle shutting them out when they could be helping her? 

The questions went around and around for all of them. Eventually, they all left the tea shop, but reminded each other that if they got any news about Estelle, to inform them all. But when Louis got to his home and after he joked around with his sisters, he checked his phone and decided to keep what he knew to himself for a while. 

— ☆*: .。. ⋄▽⋄ .。.:*☆—

nova speaks - this is one of the short chapters, but I hope you like it. Estelle shutting everything out is a bad habit, but let's hope she stops that. Next chapter, we'll be seeing what Lou is keeping to himself. I was also thinking and hoped that Louis never sees this because that's embarrassing.

with love - nova