chapter five: the first attack

Real quick do understand that chapter one will get an over haul it's not changing the story it is just to add more character and introduce the story better in a way it was like a beta I wanted to see how the story would go so there is that.

Astral p.o.v

We are on the move we had collected our gear and now started walking by foot to attempt to get to a wall that the king of the eldians made using the founding titan.

We started walking slowly moving out and to honest it was extremely fun if only Annie joined in on our funny conversations and games like eye spy but I guess she just wants to get the mission over and done with, after walking for hours we found that it was starting to get dark and so we set up camp this is were it's all down hill.

"Hey Annie why haven't you been talking" marcel asked as we watched the water boil, she was staring daggers at me "why is our main priority to keep this twat safe" she said glaring rights at me I was just sitting there messing with the grass.

"That twat has a name and it's brat ... And also he will become the founding titan when we find it" porco said and Annie huffed at the answer "yeah right what makes him special" she said in her cold voice and I stood up, "because I can control Titan's so will you now shut the fuck up" I said coming out of my shy shell, "I'm fed up of you acting better then me all of a sudden" I said.

"Guys" marcel said bit I wasn't done "all because you have a titan form and I don't, doesn't mean I can't beat your ass" I shouted and marcel raised his voice "guys" he said but again we ignored his call "I could stomp on you with ease" Annie said now standing up, "GUY'S" marcel shouted and we both looked aright "do you hear that" he said but as soon as he said that a hand came out of the darkness and snatched marcel.

We knew it was a titan "STOP!!!" I shouted and for a moment we heard nothing "marcel are you ok" I called and for a second my heart stopped untill he shouted "yeah ... I think" he said and slowly the clouds moved and revealed the moon and gave us more light and what we saw was a shock.

A Titan had Marcel in her mouth and if I didn't say stop he would have been dead, she had long brown hair and was a small 6 m titan but when I saw her I suddenly felt a zap and memories came flooding but not mine, they were of a girl who was forced to be almost like a cult ruler and was named Ymir I saw her memories and I felt bad.

"Put marcel down" I said and Ymir followed my orders placing him down and he quickly ran back to us "Ymir stay put and keep an eye out for other Titan's attack if they approach" I said and suddenly the titan sat down looking around, "marcel thank god he has those abilities ... See Annie he is an asset not a weakling" porco said hugging his brother tightly.

After that we got no sleep even with this titan guarding us we didn't want to risk it so when morning rised porco transformed into his jaw titan and we b lined it to the wall when it was in view porco was forced to get out his titan, Annie now called the titans so that when bertolt breaks the wall there will be titans there to enter the wall.

I kept hold of porco as it's the most I can do, we got bertolt into place and moved away then bertolt broke the hole in the wall when he was finished he escaped his titan body but this weird smiling titan was getting to close so I had to step in "we can't make it in time" Reiner shouted and I took a deep breath we were far away and the female titan was sprinting with all of us on her back.

"Leave bertolt alone go find someone to eat inside the walls" I shouted and the smiling titan looked at bertolt before continuing to walk inside the walls, when we got there we helped bertolt and entered the walls now we all got if the female helped Annie off and we ran, me and marcel carried porco while bertolt carried Annie my time to shine I told any titan in our way to get out the way before swapping control to the next.

We were able to get to a refugee boat that was sailing off I stayed by porco with concern, "don't worry he'll be ok just let him rest" marcel said and I nodded before laying down next to porco.