chapter eight: trost part 1

Astral p.o.v

Training was over and I barley made it into the top ten it's weird cause us six marleyans take up most the list, I was number ten the very last and I beat a blond girl by the skin of my teeth.

We chose to meet up while everyone else was celebrating as we needed to make a plan "ok marcel and Annie will scout out the walls from a distance and Annie will bring the titans, once that's done return to me and porco that's when porco will destroy the cannon's on the wall then once that's done bertolt destroys the gate after that Reiner will smash the second gate again once the titans move up" I said explaining my well thought out plan.

"What happens if a Titan shifter appears" marcel asked and I placed a box down "this is titan syrum ... If it's the founding titan then I'll eat them if not capture or eat them" I said and this was a good enough answer for marcel as he nodded, the next day we were placed in the trost district on the wall and I was placed with porco so that was brilliant it makes the plan so much easier to perform.

So far the plan is going perfectly marcel has told us there is limited guards and most are apart of the recuit regiment, Annie has drawn a gathering of those titan freaks "ok porco now it's you job break this cannon's" I said to porco who nodded before biting down on his hand and drawing blood.

He then transformed into the his titan and ran across the wall like a dog while destroying all the cannon's, finally there was bertolt who now transformed into his collosal titan and quickly kicked down the gate letting Annie's titans to march in our plan was going brilliantly, "what now?" marcel asked me and I shrugged "are you not the leader" I said and he nodded.

"Ok well it's best we all retreat to the hq so nobody finds up suspicious" marcel said and so we all did that and returned to the hq refilling our then we were split of into two teams I was left with Reiner and bertolt while Marcel porco and Annie went the other direction both teams had the same job search for survivors near the gate.

Marcel p.o.v

Ever since we got here in paradise Island I have realized that porco has been really protective over astral and now that we have been split of from him I believe this is the best time to ask.

I waited for porco to land on one of the roof tops "hey porco I know it's not the best time to talk but I'd like to ask you something" I said and he stopped to look at me he then looked around and saw Annie was doing fine by her self "ok just for a minute ... What?" He said walking up to me I took a deep breath before asking "I need to know ... Why have you suddenly gotten so protective over astral" I asked and he looked shocked.

"I'm not over protective" he said and I laughed his answer off "really well I remember you was about to fight our trainer for pushing astral and you also attacked eren because astral bumped into him" I pointed out and I think he accepted defeat and he took a seat.

He mumbled something I didn't hear "what?" I asked and he looked away "I think I..." He mumbled the rest and it was starting to get frustrating "porco look I'm not going to judge you about what your going to say" I said and for a moment he didn't believe me but he gave in.

"I think I have feelings for astral" porco said and I was kinda shocked at first "wait you like guys?" I questioned but he shook his head "no I like astral" he said and I understand what he was saying "I will only have 7 years left and I decided I want to spend it with astral" porco continued and I nodded.

"So why don't you tell him how you feel" I said and he scoffed at my words "he clearly is straight" porco said and I now sit next to him while Annie is fighting a titan behind us "porco ... I don't know what astral is but it clearly isn't straight ... I think he has feelings for you" I said and he laughed slightly.

"I wished" he said and I coughed "well you two looked adorable sleeping together on the boat" I said and porco went bright red as he punched my shoulder, I then stood up and went off to help Annie take out and so did porco but soon enough even we had to retreat back to hq when we got there we found astral, bertolt and Reiner had returned "we were over run and lost civilians" astral said as he cried, tears slowly roles down his cheeks.

Porco p.o.v

When we returned to hq we found that astral and his team returned and he was crying his eyes out about been unable to save some kids and there mother, even though we hate these devils I do understand why he feels bad for them I chose to give him a hug which he seamed to melt into and he started calming down.

I placed a kiss on his forehead and brushed his hair out the way he finally hugged me back finally letting out the rest of his emotions onto my shoulder, by the time he was done my skin coloured jacket had a large wet patch were he had been crying for about ten minutes.

He stopped to the sound of something roaring and when we looked out the window we found a titan attacking other Titan's.